Various trophy requirements

lassandradixon

So I have started a new game because the PS5 version is glitched af and I cannot do many things. I am trying to complete misc trophies until there's a fix available that makes the platinum obtainable. However, there are a few trophies that I do not know what they mean or how I'm supposed to get them. 

Avowed Inframaterialist - I have no idea and cannot seem to find anything online relating to this trophy

The Icebreaker - I read on another post that this is related to Measurehead somehow but I talked to him on my previous playthrough and never received a task called that

Committee of la Responsabilite - I also have no idea what this is and how to get it.

4 hours ago, true_ven0hm said:

This kind of helps but still the avowed inframaterialist is not very clear. It says to go to the meeting after 22:00 on the left balcony after the bars. On what day? Does someone tell me about the meeting or do I go like that? What bars and what balcony? The place where Cindy is? I don't understand that much.

20 minutes ago, lassandradixon said:

This kind of helps but still the avowed inframaterialist is not very clear. It says to go to the meeting after 22:00 on the left balcony after the bars. On what day? Does someone tell me about the meeting or do I go like that? What bars and what balcony? The place where Cindy is? I don't understand that much.

Man, copypasting this for you:

About new quests

They can appear at night from day 3 to 4. During sleep, you need to choose one of the thoughts and pursue it. These quests can only be completed once per playthrough, so I recommend saving before going to bed.
Important! We need to choose political replicas in conversations with the NPCs, you don't have to put thoughts in the "Cabinet" for quests to appear.

Balcony is above Cindy, yes.
I'm going to do it today, will post results later.

Edited by true_ven0hm
formatting
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, lassandradixon said:

Yeah the balcony where Cindy is. Talk to Cindy and Manana and exhaust all of their dialogue and one if them will tell you to attend the meeting that night. Go read a book until 2200 or a bit after and you will be able to enter the room. Make sure you save lots though these. One other thing is that you can only do these 4 new quest lines 1 per playthough. So make sure you make a save before you sleep on the 3rd night to play out the others.

9 minutes ago, Bra-C-Ket said:

Yeah the balcony where Cindy is. Talk to Cindy and Manana and exhaust all of their dialogue and one if them will tell you to attend the meeting that night. Go read a book until 2200 or a bit after and you will be able to enter the room. Make sure you save lots though these. One other thing is that you can only do these 4 new quest lines 1 per playthough. So make sure you make a save before you sleep on the 3rd night to play out the others.

So from what I understand, I do the prerequisites, I sleep on the third day and choose communism, then go talk to one of them who tells me about the meeting and then I go on the meeting on the same day? And then I can load the save and do the other two I have left? correct?

also, for the icebreaker I don't really understand how to approach measurehead privately. At least that's what the guide says to do. He is not at the gates during the night. And I don't want to send KIm away because I want to finish without touching the body. Is there any other way or do I have to go to another playthrough?

These quests appear at night from day 3 to 4. When you fall asleep, you need to choose one of the thoughts and pursue it.

These quests can only be completed once per playthrough, so I recommend saving before going to bed.

You need to choose political replicas in conversations with the NPCs and put them in the “Thought Cabinet” for quests to appear. 

Thoughs required are:  

Don't call it a book club

Requires “Mazovian Socio-Economics”

(This one is easy and straight forward)

Networthy Individual

Requires “Indirect modes of taxation”

(I recommend you do this one last as you can't complete it until AFTER the tribunal, do NOT talk to the rich man in the container until AFTER you buy the painting from Cindy or it will glitch just leave it well alone during your playthough)

Committee of la Responsabilité

Requires “Kingdom of Conscience.”

(There is two ways to complete this one and both are bugged for me.)

The Icebreaker

Requires “Revacholian nationhood” 

(Also pretty straightforward. It glitched on me once when asking measurehead to talk in private.  Holding the left stick to the left until you sit down worked for me.. Im pretty sure you can also just visit after you send Kim to bed and will have the same effect)

Make sure you save lots! Especially before checks or before & after talking to a NPC.

16 minutes ago, lassandradixon said:

So from what I understand, I do the prerequisites, I sleep on the third day and choose communism, then go talk to one of them who tells me about the meeting and then I go on the meeting on the same day? And then I can load the save and do the other two I have left? correct?

More or less yes.

also, for the icebreaker I don't really understand how to approach measurehead privately. At least that's what the guide says to do. He is not at the gates during the night. And I don't want to send KIm away because I want to finish without touching the body. Is there any other way or do I have to go to another playthrough?

Measurehead is always there. This is a separate quest. You only send kim away while you meet up with measurehead then he returns straight after. Doing these quests with the glitched starting file to make your stats all 12 make a massive difference and make passing checks super easy. Message me on PSN while you are going though the quests if needing assistance as it's too difficult to give an exact guide on here without writing a novel.

Speaking of novels buy the Dick Mullen's book from the book store and spam X while reading it to make it super easy to pass time

Edited by Bra-C-Ket

1 hour ago, Bra-C-Ket said:

Measurehead is always there. This is a separate quest. You only send kim away while you meet up with measurehead then he returns straight after. 

I didn't know that thanks. I will try to do the communist one tomorrow and will message you in case I need help. Thanks a lot. 

58 minutes ago, BaquPL said:

I could use some help with Committee of la Responsabilité

I'm at a point where I need to contact an airship, climbed the statue and passed both interfacing and empathy checks.

Then I told them about current events, and I tried it before and after the tribunal, and still they refuse to help me.

Any tips on what to do?

You have to mention church event. That's the only thing that could possibly bother them.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, true_ven0hm said:

You have to mention church event. That's the only thing that could possibly bother them.

Just like you said, I passed logic check with Soona, and then talked about the church events and it popped.

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, OulZac said:

For networthy individual, if I already opened the container, am I screwed and have to start a new save?

I couldn't progress the quest line when I opened the container prior to buying the painting from Cindy so I started a new game. Not sure if there is a way to open it again after even though the dialogue is there to ask him again...

6 hours ago, OulZac said:

For networthy individual, if I already opened the container, am I screwed and have to start a new save?

I'm pretty sure I opened the container first and then bought the painting because I remember Harry and Kim saying something like: Where are we going to sell it? and then they remembered the rich guy in the container. I think that's what happened because I thought of the same thing when I bought it. 

2 hours ago, lassandradixon said:

I'm pretty sure I opened the container first and then bought the painting because I remember Harry and Kim saying something like: Where are we going to sell it? and then they remembered the rich guy in the container. I think that's what happened because I thought of the same thing when I bought it. 

Did you report rich guy to Evrart?

8 hours ago, lassandradixon said:

I opened the container on day 2. Then on day 4 got the quest. Then bought the painting. But now can not open the container again. It has no options to do anything with it. I did not tell Evrart about him. I'm not sure if this is a bug. Or its coded to only let you open it once and that is it. It would be such a slog to start a new game just for this one trophy too.

15 minutes ago, OulZac said:

I opened the container on day 2. Then on day 4 got the quest. Then bought the painting. But now can not open the container again. It has no options to do anything with it. I did not tell Evrart about him. I'm not sure if this is a bug. Or its coded to only let you open it once and that is it. It would be such a slog to start a new game just for this one trophy too.

I think you're right. Because I remember specifically Evrart laughing at me and saying something like "I've checked all containers there's no rich guy inside". However, I don't know which is the correct order to do these things. 

27 minutes ago, OulZac said:

I'm almost sure it's a bug. I opened the container way before I got the quest, and told about Evrart about it.

On day 4 I bought the item from Cindy and went straight to the container, and I could enter it no problem.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BaquPL said:

I'm almost sure it's a bug. I opened the container way before I got the quest, and told about Evrart about it.

On day 4 I bought the item from Cindy and went straight to the container, and I could enter it no problem.

Okay, cool. Thanks. I'll wait for another patch then. I don't feel like starting a new save again. I've already played through this 5+ times.

Anyone had issues or the beat way to get Real Musor? I feel like I'm missing something to give me the opportunity to sleep in the dumpster.

I have sold everything and bought everything so that I have less than 10 réal but come to past midnight Kim won't go to bed and come 2am the clock stops but nothing will happen. I can't go and pay for a room because i have no money but I can't sell anything to make anymore money. The dumpster is open and the only thing I haven't tried is internalising Hobobcop to see if that makes a difference.

Any ideas?

6 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Anyone had issues or the beat way to get Real Musor? I feel like I'm missing something to give me the opportunity to sleep in the dumpster.

I have sold everything and bought everything so that I have less than 10 réal but come to past midnight Kim won't go to bed and come 2am the clock stops but nothing will happen. I can't go and pay for a room because i have no money but I can't sell anything to make anymore money. The dumpster is open and the only thing I haven't tried is internalising Hobobcop to see if that makes a difference.

Any ideas?

I think that if you went to the lady in the fisherman village you cannot unlock this trophy because you technically have a place to sleep. what I did was, wait until day 2 or 3 because on the first night KIm forces you to use his stuff and pawn them. So, the second night, go with no money, mention that you do not have any place to sleep and he will give you the keys. I had not internalised hobo cop. Also, investigate the bin first and get the stuff from inside in case it's needed. 

On 4/21/2021 at 3:37 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

Any ideas?

I had issues with this trophy too. As others have said, this needs to be unlocked on day 2 when you have less than 20 réal and can't afford a room. Despite meeting these conditions, I could never get the option to sleep in the dumpster.

The "trick" for me was a specific piece of dialogue on day 1 when talking to Garte about how to pay for your room. There was an option of "**** it, I'll sleep in the streets" or something to that effect. Selecting that, and then proceeding to day 2, opened up an additional line of dialogue with Garte where he told me to sleep outside. Interacting with the dumpster than gave me the option to unlock the trophy.

I'm not sure if it matters, but I opened the dumpster on day 1, then used the ledger to pass time until ~10 p.m. Speaking to Garte lead to Kim helping to pay for the room. On day two, I passed time until 2 a.m. and then went and talked to Garte.

Edited by emptyshelf
Typos

Does anybody knows what is the requirement for Biggest Communism Builder (employ critical theory 9 times?) from the looks of it, it seems like a thought related trophy but if anyone can confirm what is needed that would be much appreciated.

On 01.05.2021 at 2:10 PM, Aboelsas said:

Does anybody knows what is the requirement for Biggest Communism Builder (employ critical theory 9 times?) from the looks of it, it seems like a thought related trophy but if anyone can confirm what is needed that would be much appreciated.

You just need to make 9 communistic remarks (those that praise communism, worker's rights and so on)

For those who need Political Thought quests related trophies, there's a great guide someone made on reddit with step-by-step instructions: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DiscoElysium/comments/ms1n83/political_thought_quests_walkthrough_final_cut/

Note, that for Moralist quest the Sunday Friend appears on a coast at 8-9 am in the morning. They don't mention it in their guide and I had wasted time trying to figure out what's wrong until I read one of the comments.

Edited by theomgkitteh