PSNow version

Probably a silly question but does this version have two player offline? It probably does seeing as how it’s just PS3 emulation but I can’t think of a single time I’ve ever played with two controllers on a PS4 só it seems kinda weird to think about haha

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Lianco said:

Probably a silly question but does this version have two player offline? It probably does seeing as how it’s just PS3 emulation but I can’t think of a single time I’ve ever played with two controllers on a PS4 só it seems kinda weird to think about haha

Thanks!

I can't speak for this game, but I have played other PS3 games with 2-player offline on PSNow, and it worked just fine. The most recent was Toy Story Mania.

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I can't speak for this game, but I have played other PS3 games with 2-player offline on PSNow, and it worked just fine. The most recent was Toy Story Mania.

I see a lot of people playing that, it must be good! 

Thank you very much for your response :)

I guess it is possible, a trophy requires you to upload a coop offline score to the leaderboards. So, for me it would be very weird if an offline trophy is unobtainable in PSNow. Probably yes, but if someone can confirm you... xD

Edited by Pottercito_

36 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

I guess it is possible, a trophy requires you to upload a coop offline score to the leaderboards. So, for me it would be very weird if an offline trophy is unobtainable in PSNow. Probably yes, but if someone can confirm you... xD

I was gonna get it on the PS3 before doomsday but I saw it on PSNow. I played it before on the 360 when it was released, like most Sonic games but I never got the achievements like playing as Tails 50 times. If it's easier to do on the PS3 then I can spend the £10, no biggie haha. It's like Linger in Shadows or .detuned; I wonder how the controls and music would work on the PS4, if it was not compatible I doubt they'd offer it, but who knows. 

• Like 1