How long does it take to boost all the MP trophies?

InvisibleBanana

It took me around 85h playing with an active group of 3 total players including myself.

But 1/3 of the time is actually afking since we're talking about kills rotation: 1 player get kills, 1 player do revives and the other player is an idle body getting killed.

Ah, I forgot to mention we didn't stop doing kills at 1,5k xps as somebody may wrongly warn but we kept getting kills the whole match of 15 minutes without caring about the exceeding xps since they simply get discarded when you restart the lobby without any other issue.

Edited by Agent_Renegade22
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Feichti1992 said:

That is false. It takes a lot longer than 20-30h.

When you get 1500 EXP per round it takes 42h without loading time ect. to get to level 20. You can count on about 50-60h with restarting the PS3. And that is when you get 1500 EXP. When i would have another chance, i would not do it again. After the Platin i destroyed the Disc.

I like how you destroyed the disc it shows the frustration caused by this game and is a word of warning not to start it why waste 50 hours of your life playing a game not many people care about and all those who've done it only did because they started it before trophy hunting and wanted it gone you never start a dead game which takes hours to A have no fun doing it and B waste your life.

This is from experience in doing

Monster hunter - 400 hours

Friday the 13th - 70 hours 

If I knew what I do now the games above I would never of played as I literary sat there playing a game for no reason other than getting a trophy games are for fun and enjoyment you can't get that from grinding a game which is rubbish and should be used as a coffee coaster or a Frisby 

• Like 1

It takes about 55 hours for me. This includes:

• Rating the custom maps
  • Boosting for the War Party trophy, it takes about 1-2 hours because our boosting team did not follow the optimum strategy and messed with the wins ?
  • Helping my friends doing the 500 revives, playing all official maps & modes
  • Boosting kills and EXP for the Soldier of Misfortune and Mercenary trophies, respectively. I boosted with my alts, using three consoles

There is a 1,500 XP cap (as mentioned above replies) that slowed down the boosting. Excess XP got lost when you restart the lobby.

On 09/04/2021 at 3:49 PM, Feichti1992 said:

That is false. It takes a lot longer than 20-30h.

When you get 1500 EXP per round it takes 42h without loading time ect. to get to level 20. You can count on about 50-60h with restarting the PS3. And that is when you get 1500 EXP. When i would have another chance, i would not do it again. After the Platin i destroyed the Disc.

There is a vid on internet of some guy literally destroying the disc after platin pop, is that you? Lol

2 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i almost lost friends boosting farcry 2, the worst mp grind i did since riddick. it took me around 50 plus with 2 others

Im gonna start it soon, also Binary Domain lol im fucked ?

13 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Im gonna start it soon, also Binary Domain lol im fucked 1f606.png

good luck, it took me a whole 2 months to get a 1000 wins and 10k in riddick such bs, never did that game

Took me 45hrs with 3 consoles for FC 2. 4 day for riddick, me and my friend afk for like 20hrs a day. Binary Domain took me 3 day for everything, except the last map. That one took 1 whole week, but it will depend on how good you and your partners are, I'm avg at most, had 1 good and another avg.

45 minutes ago, fenris-lima said:

Took me 45hrs with 3 consoles for FC 2. 4 day for riddick, me and my friend afk for like 20hrs a day. Binary Domain took me 3 day for everything, except the last map. That one took 1 whole week, but it will depend on how good you and your partners are, I'm avg at most, had 1 good and another avg.

3 days for Binary!? Wow.