Trophy not popping?

43 minutes ago, MomentswithFox said:

I just finished the game while following all the rules of perfect ending/not using a vending machine in the final level/less than 100 slig kills across the game but none of them popped after completion of the game.

Any ideas?

There are no known rules yet, just the end target

For the ending, players have popped it, but on finish off level 17 with other requirements met, for some others it has glitched m8. It may be level select messing things up, we dont kniw, but devs know abt a lot of these apparentpy so shouldnt be waiting long for patches

For the 100 sligs, do you mean the total at the end of the levels, or do u mean ur TOTAL cumulative kills, even with checkpoints etc?? Some trophies like loot 250 items, its cumulative, so u could keep reloading checkpoint and loot the same trash bin, it's unknown of the slig kills work the same or if it just goes by ur end of level tally. Also it could have glitched for u, we just dont know yet! 

Cant talk on last level vendings, but did you touch ABSOLUTELY 0, even with reloading checkpoints?? I ask because I think some things registered even after reloading checkpoints. Again may be glitched as well.. 

Games a mess

Edited by Optinooby