Ch'i Master list of sligs.

Deluziion90

Currently I'm missing sligs to pop the trophy.

Hopefully we can create a list in this topic with all the sligs and where to find them.

Currently I have the following sligs in my mind:

Ground Slig - Assault Rifle

Ground Slig - Shotgun

Ground Slig - Rocket Launcher

Ground Slig - Flamethrower

Ground Slig - Mini-gun

Flying Slig - Assault Rifle

Flying Slig - Shotgun

Flying Slig - Rocket Launcher

Flying Slig - Flamethrower

I'm pretty sure I got all these but no trophy.

There's also the Slig with the weird hat on holding a electric stick but I haven't found a way to possess this guy. 

Edited by Deluziion90

8 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Currently I'm missing sligs to pop the trophy.

Hopefully we can create a list in this topic with all the sligs and where to find them.

Currently I have the following sligs in my mind:

Ground Slig - Assault Rifle

Ground Slig - Shotgun

Ground Slig - Rocket Launcher

Ground Slig - Flamethrower

Ground Slig - Mini-gun

Flying Slig - Assault Rifle

Flying Slig - Shotgun

Flying Slig - Rocket Launcher

I'm pretty sure I got all these but no trophy.

There's also the Slig with the weird hat on holding a electric stick but I haven't found a way to possess this guy. 

You have flying flamethrower slig as well m8, I remember it from that stupid crane lowering sequence at end of level 15

Good luck possessing that 1 though xD

I cant recall actually if u come across that one at any other time

Do you have a mini-gun flying slig, i think u do actually, sure i remember from crane sequence, just cant recall if its a normal gun or mini-gun type

Edited by Optinooby

10 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

There IS a mini-gun flying slig, you also have the sniper sligs as well, end of Sorrow Valley, maybe u missed that. 

No idea if there is a flying sniper though, wouldnt be very accurate

Wait can you actually possess a sniper slig? If that's the case I'm 100% sure I miss that one

14 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Wait can you actually possess a sniper slig? If that's the case I'm 100% sure I miss that one

Yea ya can

11 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

I think the trophy is buggy, i can confirm that i got the trophy on my first run on level 7, there was a flamethrower slig on top of a Container on the train. After i get him the trophy popped for me.

There are no bugs in this game, perhaps 1 or 2 very very rare like 1 in a million, but thats it i think

Just popped the trophy from possessing a sniper slig in Sorrow Valley. They're after the 2nd valley crossing section where the objective is "Get rid of the snipers". You possess a flying slig and near the end of that part is where the sniper sligs are, just tap L2 and quickly switch over to one. :highfive:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sebastian said:

Just popped the trophy from possessing a sniper slig in Sorrow Valley. They're after the 2nd valley crossing section where the objective is "Get rid of the snipers". You possess a flying slig and near the end of that part is where the sniper sligs are, just tap L2 and quickly switch over to one. :highfive:

This popped it for me as well thanks :D

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 1:59 AM, Sebastian said:

Got it as well, thank you!

• Like 1