Metro: Last Light Complete Edition Physical Version

Corle1nes

Hi everyone, I have a question but I can't find the answers, so I ask you.

The Complete Edition contains all DLC's, my question is: are all the DLC's on the disc ?

I ask because on the back of the game box, it is written: Included Ranger Mode + All the contents of the Season Pass.

Why the Ranger Mode is separate ?

Is it available by code like the Limited Edition ?

Or am I creating this topic for nothing and all the content is present on the disc, the Season Pass and the Ranger Mode ?

Thanks for your answers, and sorry if the question has already been asked.

11 minutes ago, Corle1nes said:

CUT

Yes.

So called METRO: LAST LIGHT:COMPLETE EDITION for PS3 has all 5 DLCs necessary for plat.

~10 Euro on Polish "Ebay"

(Original "Ebay" even stepping into Polish market never got that much "attention" as the "replacing one" known for years here).

https://allegro.pl/oferta/metro-last-light-wydanie-kompletne-ps3-pl-napisy-10578999873

To be super precise: check the back cover: it includes ALL 5 DLC packs with trophies (mentioned in Polish - I can confirmed that those are the needed ones).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Corle1nes said:

The Complete Edition contains all DLC's, my question is: are all the DLC's on the disc ?

I ask because on the back of the game box, it is written: Included Ranger Mode + All the contents of the Season Pass.

Or am I creating this topic for nothing and all the content is present on the disc, the Season Pass and the Ranger Mode ?

Ranger mode was only on limited editions for a time due to the publishers wanting more money but the complete edition should all be there on disc, if I was you I would look up a unboxing of the game so you know what your getting. As people told me that mass effect 1 to 3 would have the dlc and everything on the pack I got but it didn't it just had them on code and the code was used before as my copy was pre owned but yeah

• Like 2

Thank you all for your answers, I am reassured to know that everything is on the disc.

I prefered to ask, otherwise I would have tried to find a code not used on the Limited Edition in a cash ?

For Mass Effect, in France, there is only the 2 that has a code in some editions, and it's for the Cerberus pack.

• 1 year later...
On 4/10/2021 at 1:23 AM, Corle1nes said:

Hi! Did you get a Complete edition CD? I am trying to understand the same question as you - is it all on CD or downloadable.