Max Audience?

Esquoret

4 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Sadly, don't know how I will be able to really get the Max Audience trophy. 

I just opened twelve tabs on my tablet browser, went to the log in screen on each one, and entered a different name to create 12 players.  Then just completed a 3 game round and the trophy unlocked.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, benny_2_2 said:

I just opened twelve tabs on my tablet browser, went to the log in screen on each one, and entered a different name to create 12 players.  Then just completed a 3 game round and the trophy unlocked.

Oh ok. I wasn't sure if that would work. I tried on my laptop, but was told to limit it to one browser or something. I will try again.

On 4/10/2021 at 11:41 PM, benny_2_2 said:

Any tips for how to make this work, or is this just unique to the tablet browser you used (I don't have a tablet myself)? I tried a mix of phone and computer browsers, in both regular and private windows, but couldn't join more than once for each (5 in total though I later remembered there's a few more I could use too) since I just kept getting the "only join once for each browser" message

Edited by Zanreo

6 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Any tips for how to make this work, or is this just unique to the tablet browser you used (I don't have a tablet myself)? I tried a mix of phone and computer browsers, in both regular and private windows, but couldn't join more than once for each (5 in total though I later remembered there's a few more I could use too) since I just kept getting the "only join once for each browser" message

The same happened for me too, sadly.

7 hours ago, Zanreo said:

I attempted the 12 player trophy in the very first game I played using multiple tabs on an iPad using Safari, and unlocked the trophy without any problems.  I have since tried to using multiple tabs and I get the “only join once for each browser” message.

So, using the same iPad I used Chrome to join the game and could add 12 players to a game using multiple tabs.  When I tried a second time I got the message about only joining once for each browser.

In conclusion, and this would need more testing, you can only try for the 12 player trophy on your first game on an individual web browser.

Good luck.

Tried Sessionbox and it's working great for joining as multiple users (also can confirm max audience is 8, first I tried with 6 audience but next round, after not getting trophy, I joined with players in more new tabs until I got a message the room was full at 8 audience - amount might have been slightly increased?), however I still can't seem to get the trophy when playing with max audience?  Tried several games, even made sure all audience members stayed in-game the whole time if that matters (if they don't vote they may get kicked for inactivity apparently?), had everyone submit a dub and vote every round, and got the max players trophy for it but not max audience in any of the rounds.

I also had it set to 3 rounds and 30 sec for both voting and submitting if that matters for this somehow? Might try turning off "kick inactive audience members" since I noticed that setting now

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

On 19/04/2021 at 9:50 PM, Zanreo said:

Using an incognito browser works for me on other games.

On 2021. 04. 21. at 0:23 PM, Zanreo said:

Tried Sessionbox and it's working great for joining as multiple users (also can confirm max audience is 8, first I tried with 6 audience but next round, after not getting trophy, I joined with players in more new tabs until I got a message the room was full at 8 audience - amount might have been slightly increased?), however I still can't seem to get the trophy when playing with max audience?  Tried several games, even made sure all audience members stayed in-game the whole time if that matters (if they don't vote they may get kicked for inactivity apparently?), had everyone submit a dub and vote every round, and got the max players trophy for it but not max audience in any of the rounds.

I also had it set to 3 rounds and 30 sec for both voting and submitting if that matters for this somehow? Might try turning off "kick inactive audience members" since I noticed that setting now

I did the exact same thing (with 8 audience members), and the trophy didn't work. Then I deleted two tabs, so I only had 6 audience members, made a 3 round game, and made sure every member is voting in every round and then it finally worked. So don't make 14 tabs, only 12, and you should get it too.

Edited by grassware
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

...So I saw now max audience has been increased to 12 in the latest update, anyone know if trophy requirements have also been increased (hopefully not) or if it's still 6/8/whatever?  (I... still haven't gotten it or tried getting it because I've been more focused on other games ?)

EDIT: tried with 6 again, and it didn't work. As always, I had every player and audience member vote, and even made sure to click back to their tabs when the voting screen showed up just in case... and also turned "kick inactive audience" off just in case.

Maybe it's just my game that's bugged, might try deleting and reinstalling later

Edited by Zanreo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...