Esquoret

Max Audience?

20 posts in this topic

I know the max number of players is 12... But what about audience?

 

And how do people join as the audience?

 

(Just trying to get an idea before diving into the game. Thanks.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 is max players and 6 is max audience (12 participants total)

"players" added after 6 become audience (can vote but can't "dub")

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, feligian said:

6 is max players and 6 is max audience (12 participants total)

"players" added after 6 become audience (can vote but can't "dub")

 

Ah right, that makes sense. Thank you!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly, don't know how I will be able to really get the Max Audience trophy. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Sadly, don't know how I will be able to really get the Max Audience trophy. 

I just opened twelve tabs on my tablet browser, went to the log in screen on each one, and entered a different name to create 12 players.  Then just completed a 3 game round and the trophy unlocked.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, benny_2_2 said:

I just opened twelve tabs on my tablet browser, went to the log in screen on each one, and entered a different name to create 12 players.  Then just completed a 3 game round and the trophy unlocked.

Oh ok. I wasn't sure if that would work. I tried on my laptop, but was told to limit it to one browser or something. I will try again.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, benny_2_2 said:

I just opened twelve tabs on my tablet browser, went to the log in screen on each one, and entered a different name to create 12 players.  Then just completed a 3 game round and the trophy unlocked.

Thank you for the tip. I just got the trophy. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure about it, but if a player joins the game when it already started he/she should joins as audience, regardless the number of people.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 4/10/2021 at 11:41 PM, benny_2_2 said:

I just opened twelve tabs on my tablet browser, went to the log in screen on each one, and entered a different name to create 12 players.  Then just completed a 3 game round and the trophy unlocked.

Any tips for how to make this work, or is this just unique to the tablet browser you used (I don't have a tablet myself)? I tried a mix of phone and computer browsers, in both regular and private windows, but couldn't join more than once for each (5 in total though I later remembered there's a few more I could use too) since I just kept getting the "only join once for each browser" message

Edited by Zanreo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Any tips for how to make this work, or is this just unique to the tablet browser you used (I don't have a tablet myself)? I tried a mix of phone and computer browsers, in both regular and private windows, but couldn't join more than once for each (5 in total though I later remembered there's a few more I could use too) since I just kept getting the "only join once for each browser" message

The same happened for me too, sadly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I'll just ask my friends to join with "extra" players for one round next time I play this

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Any tips for how to make this work, or is this just unique to the tablet browser you used (I don't have a tablet myself)? I tried a mix of phone and computer browsers, in both regular and private windows, but couldn't join more than once for each (5 in total though I later remembered there's a few more I could use too) since I just kept getting the "only join once for each browser" message

I attempted the 12 player trophy in the very first game I played using multiple tabs on an iPad using Safari, and unlocked the trophy without any problems.  I have since tried to using multiple tabs and I get the “only join once for each browser” message.

So, using the same iPad I used Chrome to join the game and could add 12 players to a game using multiple tabs.  When I tried a second time I got the message about only joining once for each browser.

In conclusion, and this would need more testing, you can only try for the 12 player trophy on your first game on an individual web browser.

Good luck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To get the audience trophy I had to get 8 audience members.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

install chrome extension "SessionBox"

it will allow you to bypass one browser restriction

open 12 tabs...each one is recognized as a separate browser

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Tried Sessionbox and it's working great for joining as multiple users (also can confirm max audience is 8, first I tried with 6 audience but next round, after not getting trophy, I joined with players in more new tabs until I got a message the room was full at 8 audience - amount might have been slightly increased?), however I still can't seem to get the trophy when playing with max audience?  Tried several games, even made sure all audience members stayed in-game the whole time if that matters (if they don't vote they may get kicked for inactivity apparently?), had everyone submit a dub and vote every round, and got the max players trophy for it but not max audience in any of the rounds.

 

I also had it set to 3 rounds and 30 sec for both voting and submitting if that matters for this somehow? Might try turning off "kick inactive audience members" since I noticed that setting now

Edited by Zanreo
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/04/2021 at 9:50 PM, Zanreo said:

Any tips for how to make this work, or is this just unique to the tablet browser you used (I don't have a tablet myself)? I tried a mix of phone and computer browsers, in both regular and private windows, but couldn't join more than once for each (5 in total though I later remembered there's a few more I could use too) since I just kept getting the "only join once for each browser" message

Using an incognito browser works for me on other games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 2021. 04. 21. at 0:23 PM, Zanreo said:

Tried Sessionbox and it's working great for joining as multiple users (also can confirm max audience is 8, first I tried with 6 audience but next round, after not getting trophy, I joined with players in more new tabs until I got a message the room was full at 8 audience - amount might have been slightly increased?), however I still can't seem to get the trophy when playing with max audience?  Tried several games, even made sure all audience members stayed in-game the whole time if that matters (if they don't vote they may get kicked for inactivity apparently?), had everyone submit a dub and vote every round, and got the max players trophy for it but not max audience in any of the rounds.

 

I also had it set to 3 rounds and 30 sec for both voting and submitting if that matters for this somehow? Might try turning off "kick inactive audience members" since I noticed that setting now

 

I did the exact same thing (with 8 audience members), and the trophy didn't work. Then I deleted two tabs, so I only had 6 audience members, made a 3 round game, and made sure every member is voting in every round and then it finally worked. So don't make 14 tabs, only 12, and you should get it too.

Edited by grassware
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I'll try with 6 audience members again, thanks for the info

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

...So I saw now max audience has been increased to 12 in the latest update, anyone know if trophy requirements have also been increased (hopefully not) or if it's still 6/8/whatever?  (I... still haven't gotten it or tried getting it because I've been more focused on other games 😅)

EDIT: tried with 6 again, and it didn't work. As always, I had every player and audience member vote, and even made sure to click back to their tabs when the voting screen showed up just in case... and also turned "kick inactive audience" off just in case.

Maybe it's just my game that's bugged, might try deleting and reinstalling later

Edited by Zanreo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used SessionBox and got it. I had to have 6 players and 12 watchers (18 in total) for it to register. But it did work.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.