DLC not working?

28 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Could be this issue causing the problem: 

There isn't currently a way to fix it unfortunately. It's up to Sony to address this.

Yeah i kinda figure thats the issue, is getting the digital version of the game comes with the latest patch?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Yeah i kinda figure thats the issue, is getting the digital version of the game comes with the latest patch?

Digital games on the PS3 usually don't come prepatched, unless they were added to the store after the patches were released. So I wouldn't rely on that being a solution to this issue. Having said that, I don't know if this game is prepatched digitally. Someone else might have to answer that question for sure.

Edited by Stevieboy

28 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Digital games on the PS3 usually don't come prepatched, unless they were added to the store after the patches were released. So I wouldn't rely on that being a solution to this issue. Having said that, I don't know if this game is prepatched digitally. Someone else might have to answer that question for sure.

I thought its like PS4 digital games, but thanks for the info.

Having read this post, I thought I would Just try the game out myself as it is on my " to do" list and I was met by the option to update the game to 1.03. I have the standard Disc version and I downloaded the DLCs off PSN as soon as I found out about Sony deciding to close the PS3 Store.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bionic-Spencer said:

Having read this post, I thought I would Just try the game out myself as it is on my " to do" list and I was met by the option to update the game to 1.03. I have the standard Disc version and I downloaded the DLCs off PSN as soon as I found out about Sony deciding to close the PS3 Store.

Any update on this from US players?

I have a NA copy with patch installed but i haven'y completed the game(still on lvl 6). But i cant see the installed dlc's on the map. It shows 12 levels on the map and 14 dots at the bottom.I think i will need to finish the campaign for it to unlock.

On 10/04/2021 at 7:27 PM, Bionic-Spencer said:

Do you have Blus copy of the game i think only NA versions are having the issue but it could be related to all the ongoing issues related to the psn atm. I tried to install patch on alt ps3 but i got a message i have the latest version installed.

Edited by Akhil1234

I just read about this issue and I'm more furious at Sony than ever before. Store closures, communities on PS 4 being removed and now things like this?? ?? I feared something like this would happen with Sony being the greedy bastards they are these days. So only Sony can fix this? Do you all think they will?