Pvp Laggy Garbage

HamiTosh

The developers really cut their own flesh with the pvp section of this game.I mean i have  a high speed fiber connection yet i get 100-300ms ping in this game.Getting killed behind walls,shots not registering while the enemy seems to have no problem killing me wow.Paired with idiotic mechanics,aiming makes no sense, strafing and hip firing is the way to go wow.Plus getting matched in unfair teams i get low ranks who just started the game while on the enemy team there is people from 200-999.

Haha ridiculous

I actually hardly had any connection problems, a few seconds of lag thats it. I also have a high speed fiber connection. But, yes, the stupid matchmaking system is annoying, teams up high level players with level 999's, against low levels. The developers should defently improve on the multiplayer aspect of the game.

I agree, the PvP aspect of the game is pretty bad. Most of the time there are people running around with 100-200ms, even my ping sometimes goes from the usual 20ms to 150ms, which happens only in WWZ. The matchmaking isn't working either. You can easily end up playing the whole round 4vs2 or even 4vs1, the game isn't going to balance the match. High-level players vs low-level players is something I don't care about, there are many 999 level players who are absolutely terrible and often end up with worse score than low-level players.

I love the PvE part of the game and was hoping for decent fun in PvP, unfortunately, it's ruined by teams not being balanced and often terrible connection.

• Like 1

I am by no means bad in 3person shooters i played for yesrs im not a pro either but i got cleaned out by lvl 1-10s in pvp because the aiming mechanics are so terrible ,uncharted is a very good example of how to implement good aiming mechanics.

the pve is ok if they would have restricted low levels from entering high difficulty levels but no low levels enters to get a free carry or try to gun down zombie with their lvl1 guns.

instead of rolling  out a dlc they should ve  paid more time into overhauling the gist of this game lol