Differences between NT and free edition

Hey guys , i  would like to play this game with other 3 Friends , i have some questions:

-Trophy speaking what's the differences between the complete and the free?

-It Is worth to play the free edition before?

- Are the server being populated these days?

- It Is possible to boost online trophies with Friends? I know it's all ranked but there Is not the possibility to switch servers like in Dragon Ball Fighterz?

If you want to get all trophies both for the complete and the free edition, it's recommended to play the free edition first since the trophies will carry over to the complete edition but not the other way around. Servers aren't populated, you will often play against NPC's. It should be possible to boost but I'm not quite sure. 

On 4/10/2021 at 11:16 AM, TenebraZero said:

Hey guys , i  would like to play this game with other 3 Friends , i have some questions:

-Trophy speaking what's the differences between the complete and the free?

-It Is worth to play the free edition before?

- Are the server being populated these days?

- It Is possible to boost online trophies with Friends? I know it's all ranked but there Is not the possibility to switch servers like in Dragon Ball Fighterz?

-Do free first, it has part of the trophy list that is in the full version but does not include any of the story related or character A++ missions. If you do this first, you can transfer your save to the full one after and pop those trophies again quite easily.

-Definitely play free before if you are going to play it at all, unless you really want to grind out 300 more wins and 50 titles again...(you don't, trust me)

-Not really. You will find some people at higher ranks but mostly you fight NPCs. Use the MTU trick (in the guides here) to make NPC fights even more common if you just care about getting the trophies.

-Not really either, as far as I can tell. However, the A++ trophies are very easy to get against CPU opponents, so boosting isn't necessary anyway.

I finished last week all free trophies and switched to the complete.

The 50 titles trophy is far harder in the free since you don't have access to the full roster (especially if you don't buy the dlc characters), every week you will get access to 4 characters (but it's not random hopefully), but you can still level the other chars to 10 if you take them with you in the core grind, you will get their title once they are available for you to play with.

When grinding online for 300 matches, try and get 2 A++ for every character, it will save you some time when you switch to the complete.

Once you switch you should get 99 treasures if your player level is +100 but you will still need to grind for the other 200 (which I am currently at...). As for the rest it should pop once you do one more requirement for them.

• Like 1