PS Store and DLC other than Rezurrection (EDIT - Resolved)

Gewehr_FR

Hello,

Since I learned the future closure of the ps3 / vita stores, I decided to check if I could still 100% my few games remaining in my ps3 backlog, mainly COD games actually.

1) MW3 - Bought the DLC a couple months ago, no issues.

2) Ghosts - Season Pass available from ingame store (50e).

3) Advanced Warfare Season Pass available from ingame store (50e).

However I have a problem with Black Ops, on the ps store only rezurrection dlc is available, as well as the gold edition of the game and the ingame store gives me an infinite loading screen.

Is it still possible to buy First Strike, Escalation and Annihilation DLCs? If so, how?

And yes I'm aware that Activision is greedy as hell and I shouldn't bother giving them my money.

Thanks.

Edited by Gewehr_FR
  • Like 2

I believe the only way is to buy from the in-game store, so if it is not working then there may be a possibility that Black Ops 1 DLC can no longer be purchased. Sorry, I hope you get some better answers in this thread,

Edited by vvinushan
Purchased, not downloaded
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Gewehr_FR said:

Is it still possible to buy First Strike, Escalation and Annihilation DLCs? If so, how?

If it's not in your regions store, you might wanna check the US Store. There is an ultimate edition (base game + all DLCs) for 74,99$  Here in germany the dlcs where only available in the old web store for a long time. The ingame shop only shows 3 dlc (First Strike is missing for me there). Gamestop had download codes for each dlc back at release. But they don't sell them anymore (obviously).

When I go into the in-game store I can buy every DLC: Annihilation, Escalation, First Strike & Rezurrection.

I'm from Belgium, so we should have the same store. (EU)

Note that you can only pay with creditcard or PSN card. Paypal is not available.

Edited by Cellcrash1991
  • Like 1