Ending question (no spoilers)

reddevilmeuk

So I know there is 4 endings to the game

• Worst ending: In 6 or fewer levels.
  • Bad ending: In 7 to 11 levels.
  • Good ending: In 12 or more levels. Will also unlock the final levels including 16 and 17.
  • Final ending: In all the 17 levels.

but my question is if I go for the worst ending and complete the game can I then replay a few of the levels to see different ending or is it a full replay?

However, it seems that using level select only counts your best completions.  So, you cannot save more than 80% in all the levels, then go to level select and kill Mudokens to get the other endings.  It only works in 1 direction.  On a plus note, you do not have to get all of the platinum badges in a single run, they can be done individually.

20 minutes ago, falconkeeper99 said:

However, it seems that using level select only counts your best completions.  So, you cannot save more than 80% in all the levels, then go to level select and kill Mudokens to get the other endings.  It only works in 1 direction.  On a plus note, you do not have to get all of the platinum badges in a single run, they can be done individually.

Apparently according to the devs, u can still do it on LS, just it isnt shown visually on the icon, saved in the background though. The icon needs to change though defo as its misleading, perhaps in a patch

• Like 1