That’s a Wrap and Book Worm trophies seems glitched

Fandhir

I finished Chapter 6 three times and That’s a Wrap trophy doesn’t pop. 

I’m not sure about Book Worm, because the requirements are very odd. I tried a lot a combinations and guides without luck.

Regards.

I've tried the Book Worm case many many times and it definitely is broken.

Interestingly there is a Steam Guide that is in Chinese that mentions the horror bookcases should have rows for the following:

A to B - 7 books
C to D - 7 books
E to F - 5 books
G to H - 6 books
I to J - 6 books
M to N - 8 books
O to P - 4 books
Q to R - 5 books
S to T - 5 books
U to W - 5 books
X to Z - 5 books

Quite a few of these rows are missing for me, basically the middle set of shelves is only showing K-L and none of the others.

Edited by Anke
Added link.

1 hour ago, Fandhir said:

This guide mentions that

Hide contents

if you talk to Crowley and Yeats some of the book sections in the fourth floor are locked out

, but this is impossible... 

You can read the K-L books before you interact with the ghosts but at this point there still aren't the other shelves available. If you talk to the ghosts it locks K-L to just giving you the Lovecraft dialogue rather than the list of books.

My M-N and O-P shelves are definitely not readable.

This was tweeted a few hours ago.

"We've been patching achievement issues on Xbox and Playstation. Here's where we're at: -Playstation trophies not syncing correctly has been fixed -Xbox achieve text displaying wrong will be fixed today -Some big achieves will be fixed this week"

"If you're a big achievement hunter trying to do some of the most difficult or complex achievements, like Bookworm, you might wanna hold off for a few days because that requires a big boi patch that's going up next week."
Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 10:19 AM, cartoonreruns said:

An update was released so you should be able to unlock those trophies - worked for me.

Bookworm still didn't unlock for me

I read every single book on all the shelves even some more than once but nothing

*edit*

I unlocked it last night, turned out I was missing just one book right after the ghosts appear

Edited by CaptainJeff87

For anyone that had this trophy bugged (not pop) before they patched it: I had to start a new instance of the "Library" Case for it to finally pop. I couldn't just re-load my old save and start reading the missing book shelves. Once I started the case again I went to the Librarian/Receptionist and talked to her, asked her about the books on her table. At that point the trophy popped -- I didn't actually go upstairs to check the previously missing book shelves.

Good luck!