All I do is Win not Unlocking

PandaGuyBonson

I got the award for 100 wins today April 10th for some reason it saying 1 Oct 2020 and my Ps5 is stuck at 99% for the trophy. I loaded up the Ps4 version and got the trophy for All I do is Win but ps5 version is a computer says no stuck at 99%

Anyone else having the same problem or is it just me? 

Same issue with this trophy!

The trophy guide for the PS4 version stated this trophy was bugged and restarting would help, but sadly it doesn't on PS5 for me.
Just to be sure I kept playing and won 2 more matches, so my ingame profile says 102 now, but the trophy progress on PS5 is still stuck at 99%.

Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Edited by BlackDragon9017
At first the tracker on psnprofiles was stuck at 91/100, wich was odd, but now it's 99/100 as well

I have the same problem but with resuscitations. I have revived +500 times but the trophy has stayed at 99%.

Today an update has been released for PS4 but not for PS5.

Edit: With the current update of Ps5 the trophy has been solved and I already have it. Try updating to see if it solves the problem.

Edited by sirdavid89
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Di_Martins_2 said:

My trophy is stuk at 99% i've tried all the diferent methods, i even got the ps4 version platinum no problem.
i don't understand why 

I’m having the same issue. Reading the above comments, it seems we may need to wait for next update ...

On 18/05/2021 at 6:46 PM, LewisWelch_ said:

I’m having the same issue. Reading the above comments, it seems we may need to wait for next update ...

i even asked a friend to get a win on my account on his playstation 5, we never know what might work
but yeah waiting for a patch is the more likely scenario 

edit: there was a update today, don't know if it fixed something but i did get the trophy when i entered the game. 

Edited by Di_Martins_2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/06/2021 at 9:49 PM, xRecklessBunnyXx said:

Is anyone else having problems being stuck at 99? I’m stuck at 99 revives in PS5 tracking but I have 126 revives in the stats section of rogue company. Any ideas on what to try?

This is the exact problem I have with this trophy, game has had multiple updates but still not unlocked for me 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2021 at 7:25 PM, Damarcus_96_ said:

I've been playing both ps4 and ps5 versions of this game. Winning more than 100 games in total and still no trophy pop. I submitted a ticket over a week ago and no response yet by the devs

Any news? 

On 13/06/2021 at 9:07 PM, SlaydraKillz said:

I'm having an issue with "All in the family" 99 percent on the PS5. Award unlocked in game.

Fix?

I have limited myself to playing 1 match per day, i grinded the 100 wins in a week and the game is utterly terrible. Balance issues, bugs, team mates being AFK or feeding.

Just hit 115 wins just there, still no trophy. I saw a comment on a reddit post with a user mentioning they achieved the trophy at 120 wins and that they played the limited time modes and they dont think those count towards the overall completion?

Im not sure, ive created 2 support tickets and no response, the updates arent fixing our issue. Should never have put time into this.

On 6/4/2021 at 3:49 PM, xRecklessBunnyXx said:

Is anyone else having problems being stuck at 99? I’m stuck at 99 revives in PS5 tracking but I have 126 revives in the stats section of rogue company. Any ideas on what to try?

I have finally gotten the trophy and the platinum for PS5. Even with the last few updates it wouldnt pop for me. Finally I just decided to set my epic account as primary and grinded out another 100 revives. And it popped!

Edited by xRecklessBunnyXx

On 19/07/2021 at 0:54 PM, Tezzet_Senpai said:

I got both plat, no problems.....

Thanks for gloating :D i have played to 120 wins, still no trophy unlock. Not forcing myself to play it any longer, one day it might work? who knows, the game  is buggy as balls anyways, took them a year to fix the PS4 versions trophy bugs.

On 7/20/2021 at 10:36 PM, Damarcus_96_ said:

Thanks for gloating :D i have played to 120 wins, still no trophy unlock. Not forcing myself to play it any longer, one day it might work? who knows, the game  is buggy as balls anyways, took them a year to fix the PS4 versions trophy bugs.

I had the same problem you had I was stuck at 99 wins even though I had 130 wins. New update today so I logged in and got the plat hope it works for you