Marshal Commander

Hello everyone,

I just started this awesome game, but I have a question regarding the Marshal Commander trophy (beat the game in Hard difficulty). I've seen here and there that difficulty had to be changed before starting the campaign. Personally, I changed the difficulty right at the start of the game, when still on Kamino. Do you think the trophy will unlock anyway at the end of my playthrough, or should I start a new game to avoid a bad surprise ?

Btw, feel free to discuss matters regarding the Hard difficulty on this topic, since no guide is available yet !

I played it safe and just started a new game on Hard difficulty. I suggest you do the same, to avoid any nasty surprises.

A guide could be useful for some trophies, but honestly: Hard difficulty is not that bad at all. You can quicksave at any time, you can get revived anywhere and your teammates contribute a lot to firefights if you position them quickly and effectively. If you can direct your team well, which is not exactly a challenge, you can handle the highest difficulty without any real trouble.

I played a new game on hard.

At the half of Khasyyyk I had a save game bug from the PS4.

I restart the game. No problems than.

But at the end I dont get the trophy...

This f***** so hard.. -.-

10h of time wasting. 

Think my only way is to delte all save files and play again.. ?

12 hours ago, Evilzone-DE said:

I played a new game on hard.

At the half of Khasyyyk I had a save game bug from the PS4.

I restart the game. No problems than.

But at the end I dont get the trophy...

This f***** so hard.. -.-

10h of time wasting. 

Think my only way is to delte all save files and play again.. 1f622.png

:( That's sad, I had one crash during the game but nothing that effected my save thankfully, it's fun but I think I'd feel a little deflated having to do it twice on hard mode. 

1 hour ago, GeneralBoldOne said:

:( That's sad, I had one crash during the game but nothing that effected my save thankfully, it's fun but I think I'd feel a little deflated having to do it twice on hard mode. 

I deleted all saves and start a SECOND time on hard.

Now I had no save bugs (only one game crash) and at the end the trophy and platinum pops up.. ??

Was afraid all the time to have this bug again and end the game all 30mins and load my savefile in the cloud.. ?

I love the game, played it 15 years ago on PC but yeah, one run for nothing was frustrating..

Played two times in a row on hard now.

Was super easy at the end than.. ?

Great Game! Hope for a sequel since 15 years.. ❤???

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I think you need to start the game on hard difficulty and keep it there the entire time, but I've never tested it. If you want the trophy you're likely better off restarting if you're still early on.

The main piece of advice I would give is that you need to keep pushing forward. There are certain spots where the enemies keep spawning until you reach a certain point, so speed and aggression serve you better than being careful.