Best racing game ever!

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

What with Breakthrough Gaming Arcade being released.

If this is the second release, looks like we're gonna be in for a series then. Not sure how low Sony's standards can go.

But anyway, If I had the chance to make a game and put it on the Playstation store,  I'd make a game called "Game Controller Game"

I'd make it boot into a black menu showing you the PS4 controller, and you'd pop a gold trophy for pressing each of the buttons on the controller, one trophy for each.

And sell it for 0.99.

A few of you reading this message, I guarantee you would buy it. :)

Oh, and I*d release it on all systems and all regions, so it would be 15 stacks.

There is literally a game with that or close to that amount of stacks, the game have like 3 stacks per region, crazy. https://psnprofiles.com/series/789-root

This is the third game in this series that will not be released in Europe. Why are we european trophy hunters so marginalized? This also distorts the leaderboards when many trophy hunter friendly games are only released in the US. Just unfair.

And creating a foreign account is not a solution either, because Sony will delete all multiple accounts based on incorrect address information in the near future, i.e. in the next few years.

Edited by Sikutai

3 hours ago, Sikutai said:

And creating a foreign account is not a solution either, because Sony will delete all multiple accounts based on incorrect address information in the near future, i.e. in the next few years.

Ah yes, because Sony has ever shown the ability to actually delete an account. Ban maybe, but no. They’re not going to delete any accounts. 

2 hours ago, Jeffboy265 said:

It‘s funny that nobody brought this up yet:

These games always come out on Sunday... On Church day!

Think that‘s kinda funny.

Normally games don‘t release on a Sunday.

Huh. The skateboarding game came out on a Wednesday, but the other three were indeed released on a Sunday. This is the third Sunday in a row that we got a new Breakthrough game. I take it this is going to be a weekly thing.

10 hours ago, Sikutai said:

This is the third game in this series that will not be released in Europe. Why are we european trophy hunters so marginalized? This also distorts the leaderboards when many trophy hunter friendly games are only released in the US. Just unfair.

By the looks of these “games”, it doesn’t seem like you are missing out on much.

And do you have any reputable sources to back up your claim that Sony will take action against foreign alt accounts? That’d be a lot of trophy hunters losing access to purchased content.