Best racing game ever!

15 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

This will be even greater than Gran Turismo 7! :yay: 

In seriousness, how many more of these will they make?

I saw this post/thread in the feed highlights and unironically clicked on it hoping it will give me a lead on an actual fun racing game I missed and something new to play.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Starting to notice a pattern here with these games releasing specifically on a Sunday. Wonder if that has any significance ?

5 hours ago, Jeffboy265 said:

It‘s funny that nobody brought this up yet:

These games always come out on Sunday... On Church day!

Think that‘s kinda funny.

Normally games don‘t release on a Sunday.

Bruhh

But that is true, games releasing on a Sunday is really uncommon. You'd think a company that pushed these types of messages would probably want less people playing games on a Sunday. Might explain why they're so short to be fair.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, enaysoft said:

What with Breakthrough Gaming Arcade being released.

If this is the second release, looks like we're gonna be in for a series then. Not sure how low Sony's standards can go.

But anyway, If I had the chance to make a game and put it on the Playstation store,  I'd make a game called "Game Controller Game"

I'd make it boot into a black menu showing you the PS4 controller, and you'd pop a gold trophy for pressing each of the buttons on the controller, one trophy for each.

And sell it for 0.99.

A few of you reading this message, I guarantee you would buy it. :)

Oh, and I*d release it on all systems and all regions, so it would be 15 stacks.

You would be a millionaire. DO IT!

5 hours ago, Thrillhelm said:

A company that pushes Christianity in disguise is releasing their games on the day of the Lord. Let that sink in.

They sure ain't remembering the Sabbath and keeping it holy.

However, according to the Jewish tradition - the Sabbath is on a Saturday.

This kind of "games" are a stain.

They're a stain on the PlayStation brand.

They're a stain on the gaming industry's credibility.

And they end up being a stain on the gaming community, since some people spend money on this garbage.

People who buy these should value their money (and time) more. And they shouldn't endorse this kind of business. The whole "vote with your wallet" thing doesn't apply solely to big companies.

• Like 3

On 4/11/2021 at 1:13 AM, enaysoft said:

If this is the second release, looks like we're gonna be in for a series then. Not sure how low Sony's standards can go.

This is the fourth release, and the Arcade branch of the games has ten games, four of which have been ported. It might be possible that they also port their fitness, educational, RPG, and puzzle series as well. While it is unknown, there is a sizable chance of those ports because it is presently marketed for Xbox and Windows 10 releases. The arcade games are also marketed this way, and saw PS4 releases anyway despite not being a marketed release platform. :dunno: Therefore, it would not be unreasonable to expect more to come after the arcade games...

On 4/11/2021 at 3:13 PM, enaysoft said:

But anyway, If I had the chance to make a game and put it on the Playstation store,  I'd make a game called "Game Controller Game"

I'd make it boot into a black menu showing you the PS4 controller, and you'd pop a gold trophy for pressing each of the buttons on the controller, one trophy for each.

And sell it for 0.99.

A few of you reading this message, I guarantee you would buy it. :)

Oh, and I*d release it on all systems and all regions, so it would be 15 stacks.

I'll get a team together to do a Trophy Guide. ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, reiner- said:

I'll get a team together to do a Trophy Guide. ?

WOW, I just want to thank everyone in this thread for upvoting my throw away joke. I had no idea it had been picking up pace since I last left it here.

It's kinda funny and also disturbing that this resonated with so many people. The trophy system is honestly a joke at this point.

I don't really deserve it, but thanks a lot anyway :)

It's nice we can all laugh about it.

• Like 2