IxChocolate_Man

Square Tasking trophy bugged.

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So my Squaretasking trophy is bugged at 53/55. I've done 25 General quest, 10 Historian quests, 10 Hunting quests & 10 Wanted quests all adding up to 55. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to repeat all side missions to find out which mission wasn't tracked?

Update: I decided to create a new character and finish the first two sidequests and I got the trophy. My guess is that it didn't count those side quests was because my first character was transferred from the demo. I was also able to pick up all the journals again which counted towards the "One for the books" trophy which was bugged for me.

Edited by IxChocolate_Man
Update

Posted (edited)

There is one hidden side quest ( forgotten chapel) and one later in / after  the main  story ( pour one out ) you probably missed. PowerPyx made a very good guide for this . 

Edited by Tonat1601

43 minutes ago, Tonat1601 said:

There is one hidden side quest ( forgotten chapel) and one later in / after  the main  story ( pour one out ) you probably missed. PowerPyx made a very good guide for this . 

I just finished that side quest before I posted this and still didn't get the trophy.

There are like 3 quests from Stranger/Wanderer (or something like that, not playing in english). You need to finish his first quest to get another one. Maybe that's what you need? 

Try replaying one of the missions.

Cant hurt to try...