Trophy Guide (Tips)

Noticed not many guides or advice on this game (all in one place)

First time trying this so any advice please let me know! will try to add all the trophies videos that are needed down below.

Difficulty 4/10

Playthrough 1

25Hours

Hard difficulty can be a struggle at times if you need a guide I can make some.

Controller Inputs

Before you begin the Game Highly recommend changing your controls and HUD! (Thanks Joaloft for the recommendations) 

Gold Trophy - We got a Nest here (Tip tell your squad to stay in one location) 

This can be earned at beginning of the mission Infiltrate The Droid Facility. After sniping the enemies on the bridge, you’ll head down a couple of tunnels into a room full of eggs. 

Silver Trophy -Guerilla Warfare 

This is earned during the mission Infiltration of the Core Ship. (About 3/4mins in) Make sure you have some sniper ammo will make your life easier. If you fail just die or restart from the last save.  

Gold Trophy - Times Have changed

this is earned during the mission Rescue the Squad. (10mins into the level) You will be tasked with finding a way around the Trandoshan Barricades. on the right, you will see a small vent that will have a lightsaber! 

Silver Trophy - Go down 10 times in one mission

the fastest method is by killing yourself with a grenade on hard (rinse and repeat 10x times)

I Will add more as I go to this post

Edited by Wheatlium
Wanted to help update the post!
  • Like 1

• If you are having issues with ammo, I recommend using your pistol. It has unlimited ammo but it requires a cooldown after an extended use. Great for accurate shots and dealing with fodder/flying enemies.
  • Never revive downed squad mates yourself (unless you are the last one up). You have a better chance at drawing fire away from the person that is doing the revive.
  • Use the enemy weapons as often as you can. Free ammo with more enemies you kill.
  • Never do long actions (>10 secs). You can kill more enemies than your squad can.
  • Melee is super useful. Can one-hit all standard enemies.
  • Like 1