Missable Trophies?

I'd say yes. Some trohpies are only available depending on what choices you did in previous missions. At most you'll just have to replay a few mssions in a row to trigger the event that pops the trophy. The game doesn't contain any trophies that force you to replay the entire campaign differently like infamous or dishonored for example. Also, reminder that this game has an unobtainable online trophy.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Weskerfan75 said:

I'd say yes. Some trohpies are only available depending on what choices you did in previous missions. At most you'll just have to replay a few mssions in a row to trigger the event that pops the trophy. The game doesn't contain any trophies that force you to replay the entire campaign differently like infamous or dishonored for example. Also, reminder that this game has an unobtainable online trophy.

I am aware of Big Leagues. About the main topic, I had no idea on how the campaign works since it is non-linear. Thanks for clarifying everything.

1 minute ago, LethalShark20 said:

I am aware of Big Leagues. About the main topic, I had no idea on how the campaign works since it is non-linear. Thanks for clarifying everything.

Also if I'm remembering correctly the last strike force mission is only available if you do the first 4. Don't know what trophies this affects. And yes using chapter select to redo a mission to open the new story path works. I believe the game saves over your most recent decision. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-04-11 at 1:25 PM, LethalShark20 said:

My plan of action is to beat the game on Veteran while getting all of the intel. Afterwards, I’ll complete the Strike Force missions and clean everything up with Chapter Select. Will I be fine with doing this?

A month late but, why leave the Strike Force missions until last?