Next gen - PS5 Completist

Stedde

I was wondering is there anybody (I guess not ?) that have completed all available PS5 Games currently out?
Looking at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_5_games there are 266 Games.

Is there any way of getting a sense/list which player in the world who have the highest completion % on PS5?
I know a lot of players play/earn trophies from the same game but for different versions/regions. But in my world that still just count as 1 game.

• Like 2

Just now, Darling Baphomet said:

Worth noting a lot of those games are unreleased, not sure how many actually released games there are.

True. ?

So maybe somebody is already on top and have a clear 100% PS5 Backlog? ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

You can check the PS5 leaderboard here on the site: https://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard/ps5

Maybe that would help.

Thanks!
But I am more investing on the count of 100% completed PS5 games.
From that view you do not now if somebody just played a lot of games and earned a lot of trophies but never got 100%.

13 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Someone pointed out in another thread that some games on PS5 are already uncompleteable.

That sounds crazy. :)
But all of them should be fixed with a patch?

48 minutes ago, Stedde said:

Could you post that thread, please? 

I couldn't tell you what thread it was. I do remember some one saying something about FIFA but looking it up people do have it now. However looking at other games no one has yet unlocked Plat for 2K20 on PS4 or PS5.

It's probably just a time thing though and not a broken thing but that's a major factor to consider. No one has time to play every game. How many people are likely to complete 2K, Fortnite and all the various grindy free to play games?