How on earth do you get Massive Torque Dork?

Jamie_1386

Use the character bug for all 6s and 12s. 

Climb atop Cuno's shack and head towards the Evrart area and Kim should start looking at the crane to trigger that dialogue. 

There are two things you can say to Tommy the lorry driver about his truck.

There are two speech checks when inspecting Kim's car though I think one requires you are alone. 

The specifics are in the Steam guide. 

16 hours ago, Jamie_1386 said:

I never get a prompt to talk about the crane. Any ideas?

Yeah me neither. I went with Kim. I've done all three dialogue options required. The crane is not working. I went alone. Nothing. The guide mentions that we need to have selected "blue" when talking about the antique car. But I've done that already. I don't understand why it's not working. My stats are full too. 

11 hours ago, Jamie_1386 said:

Yes I've got full stats, I've followed the guide, I can do all of the other dialogues but I get absolutely no prompts to talk about the crane. I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one struggling with this!

For the crane you need to interact with the jacket hanging on the ledge after going through cunos shack to the roof. Instead of jumping the balcony, select the option to look around. That will trigger the dialog with Kim. You can easily get this trophy in the first day. 

Interact with Kim's car and rub your hands over the lever as well as any other car relates options. 

Talk to the lorry driver about the specific model of truck after you ask what he is hauling.

Then there is another option you can talk about the truck about it being pretty neat.

The brown car you need to tell kim you think it looks better in blue.

I did crane first, Then the brown car, then Kim's car, then the lorry driver last and like I said you need to ask what he is hauling twice. Select the model truck for the first option and then pretty neat for the second one. I ended the conversation with him first before asking again.

Edited by Bra-C-Ket
  • Like 2

On 13/04/2021 at 4:24 AM, Bra-C-Ket said:

For the crane you need to interact with the jacket hanging on the ledge after going through cunos shack to the roof. Instead of jumping the balcony, select the option to look around. That will trigger the dialog with Kim. You can easily get this trophy in the first day. 

I got the trophy by doing exactly this. I also checked Kim's car and the lorry driver who is smoking. I did not check the brown car though. I still don't understand how I got the trophy only by interacting with three different items when everyone states four, including the trophy description. 

8 hours ago, lassandradixon said:

I got the trophy by doing exactly this. I also checked Kim's car and the lorry driver who is smoking. I did not check the brown car though. I still don't understand how I got the trophy only by interacting with three different items when everyone states four, including the trophy description. 

Because there are two options to get it when talking to Tommy about his truck, and two options to get it when talking to Kim about his car. So you can get the four needed from just those two. If you also did the crane, you already had one. So you then probably got two from Tommy and one from Kim.

On 14/04/2021 at 7:07 PM, OulZac said:

Because there are two options to get it when talking to Tommy about his truck, and two options to get it when talking to Kim about his car. So you can get the four needed from just those two. If you also did the crane, you already had one. So you then probably got two from Tommy and one from Kim.

yes exactly what you said basically. I just thought it counted as one.