Servers Up for how long? Until Sept 1, 2022

• 1 year later...

All the MP Online trophies took me around 2.5 hours tops. You might need to get lucky with a Weekly challenge giving you an easy goal to reach. I think the one I did was for getting explosive kills, so I traded kills with a friend until we both got it done. Only 2 people are needed to get everything done online.

The Co-op missions can be done split screen iirc, but there is also a trophy for completing a Daily challenge which will become unobtainable once the servers go down. The daily challenges can range from things like tagging enemies to getting silent kills/takedowns, etc. So after finishing the MP trophies, make sure you also get the daily challenge done as well!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

All the MP Online trophies took me around 2.5 hours tops. You might need to get lucky with a Weekly challenge giving you an easy goal to reach. I think the one I did was for getting explosive kills, so I traded kills with a friend until we both got it done. Only 2 people are needed to get everything done online.

The Co-op missions can be done split screen iirc, but there is also a trophy for completing a Daily challenge which will become unobtainable once the servers go down. The daily challenges can range from things like tagging enemies to getting silent kills/takedowns, etc. So after finishing the MP trophies, make sure you also get the daily challenge done as well!

Is the daily challenge something done in single player or multiplayer?

Also looking at the trophy guide you need to be in the singeplayer to launch the coop missions? Is that something available quickly? Wanting to do blacklist and driver San Francisco before shutdown and neither look to be that time consuming online trophy wise

24 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Is the daily challenge something done in single player or multiplayer?

Also looking at the trophy guide you need to be in the singeplayer to launch the coop missions? Is that something available quickly? Wanting to do blacklist and driver San Francisco before shutdown and neither look to be that time consuming online trophy wise

It's been a while, but from what I can remember the challenges are MP only ones.

As for the co-op, when you first start the game you are thrown into a prologue mission that you can skip (and play later from the mission map), this will then put you in the hub area where you can speak to Briggs and do the co-op missions, so they are affectively available from the start.

Edit: after a bit of research, seems the weekly ones are MP only, while the daily ones seem to be able to be completed in any game mode. You still need to be online to be able to accept a daily challenge though @DEI2EK

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

I want to give it a try but How many people are needed for the multiplayer? I have already 2 friends beside me. But is the Mp difficult? Requires Online Pass? I didn't even started the game and have it awaiting for me since some years ago lol.

Really appreciate any advices to take the multiplayer, I guess co-op can be done Split-Screen with a friend if I'm not wrong

I was able to knock out the trophies easily in one boosting session. It wasn't that hard to get it all done, and some trophies are even doable solo without an online partner. As I recall, one or two trophies require a second person.

• Like 3

According to list that I linked below, what I understand is that multiplayer will be closing only on PC version. With console version description only says "You will be unable to link Ubisoft accounts in-game or use online features."

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-september-2022/000102396

7 minutes ago, BEBZn1 said:

According to list that I linked below, what I understand is that multiplayer will be closing only on PC version. With console version description only says "You will be unable to link Ubisoft accounts in-game or use online features."

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-september-2022/000102396

Online features could include Shadownet, which is needed for the daily and weekly challenges. The multiplayer doesn't take long to do and can be done mostly solo, so I wouldn't advise waiting to get it done. The weekly challenges can only be done in MP anyway.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Cannonp1 said:

This list is so confusing with the online offline co-op.

Can somebody just put a list of trophies that can only be done with online and will be unachievable after the shutdown?

The bottom 11 trophies require the servers. The announcement didn't say the multiplayer wouldn't be accessible for PS3 though, just for PC, so maybe only ShadowNet OnlineOfficer of the Day and Seven Day Duty Shift will be unobtainable after the shutdown on PS3.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1