Probably a dumb question

Taliesin_2943

Ok so I'm having trouble actually finding lobbies with other players and I kinda hate making sessions on here cause I play at random times and I can't usually commit because my life's chaotic and so I might suddenly be busy and I know it's annoying for othersbut anyway here's the question

aslong as I actually go through the motions of playing online do I actually have to play with real players or do is playing with the air count for the constant comrade trophy?

There needs to be at least one other person in the game.

It will take a long time, but if you hang in the lobby for long enough, some people will eventually join.

I platted this last year, and found that, while game is sparsely populated, it is not quite as dead as most Multiplayer games of it’s age.

You need to be willing to wait for quite a few hours, but if you do, someone will pop in eventually - then make sure you add them as a friend, so you can see when they are online.

Do that with 3 or 4 ppl, and you should get a sense of the best times to go online and try for a game - and remember, there is a good chance they are doing the same thing to you, so accept all friend requests, and hopefully that should make things easier over time.

Good luck ?

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

There needs to be at least one other person in the game.

It will take a long time, but if you hang in the lobby for long enough, some people will eventually join.

I platted this last year, and found that, while game is sparsely populated, it is not quite as dead as most Multiplayer games of it’s age.

You need to be willing to wait for quite a few hours, but if you do, someone will pop in eventually - then make sure you add them as a friend, so you can see when they are online.

Do that with 3 or 4 ppl, and you should get a sense of the best times to go online and try for a game - and remember, there is a good chance they are doing the same thing to you, so accept all friend requests, and hopefully that should make things easier over time.

Good luck 1f44d.png

I'm mostly worried about the servers going under what with the stores closing soon