pavelbagirov

Where to buy?

9 posts in this topic

Hello. Where to buy this game? From Japan psn store or Hong Kong? Here I see ‘Asian version’ . If this in Japan psn it’s version that cost now there 1572 yen with name Rain?

"Asia" means you can get it from any store in the region so Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia etc.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

its also available on disc, though its pricey

On 12. 4. 2021 at 2:42 PM, Conker said:

its also available on disc, though its pricey

I have just booted up the disc version from Japan, it's not this version but the other one simply titled Rain. I was also under the impression that the disc version would have the Lost in the Rain's trophy list, but I come to find out that's not the case.

Edit: My apologies, I was wrong. There are also 2 physical versions, I just happen to get the other one.

Edited by Letenko22

Lost in the Rain is notable for being the only physical release of this game with full English support and has become something of a collector's item now.

I got the digital version of rain from Japan and that has the same trophy list as the main game? Where do you actually get this version from as it isn't the Japanese version?

Edit: I have come to learn that both disc and digital Japanese versions of this game does not count towards this trophy list, instead you have to get the game in the Hong Kong version. I've seen this on disc but not digitally yet.  

Edit: This game is available right now in the Hong Kong ps3 store although the physical version is pricey the digital isnt.

Edited by jagangsters55

On 11/22/2021 at 1:25 PM, jagangsters55 said:

I got the digital version of rain from Japan and that has the same trophy list as the main game? Where do you actually get this version from as it isn't the Japanese version?

Edit: I have come to learn that both disc and digital Japanese versions of this game does not count towards this trophy list, instead you have to get the game in the Hong Kong version. I've seen this on disc but not digitally yet.  

Edit: This game is available right now in the Hong Kong ps3 store although the physical version is pricey the digital isnt.

I thought only the very expensive physical version had this list. Can you confirm I can also get this version digitally on the ps3 store ? If so, do you know how much it is ?

You can get this trophy list on the digital version just like I did. It has to be on the Hong Kong ps3 store only though! You’ll know it’s the right one as it will be “Lost in the rain” not just “Rain”

Often Japan is not included in AS stacks. For AS stacks, checking HK is the best idea.