Health & Safety?

I noticed this while trying for both the Terminated and Mediocrity runs; regardless of what items I placed, my Health and Safety score never went up. It was 0 the whole time, even with the Sanitation Station, Security Doors and First Aid Station. This led to multiple instances of either being sued into oblivion or being murdered by Lefty.

My Risk always displays as 3; uncertain if it’s supposed to show lower values (as reduced by Health & Safety items) or if it’s a case of H&S offsetting whatever Risk rating you have.

EDIT: I do not salvage the animatronics in this run. All of them get booted right back to the alleyway, so they shouldn’t be loose in the pizzeria. Also not buying any marked down items (or anything at all besides the Sanitation Station for Mediocrity.)

Something doesn’t appear to be working right here. Has anyone else had a similar issue? Or am I just completely misinterpreting how these statistics work? From what I’ve seen on the PC version, Risk can be lowered and H&S should be going up, but that doesn’t appear to be the case here.

Any help is appreciated.

UPDATE: On 4/16/21 I was notified that Patch 1.01 was available. After installing I noticed that Risk is no longer visible during the Blueprint phase, but Health and Safety is now rising correctly. Was able to get the Certificate of Mediocrity with no trouble by only buying the Sanitation Station (thus implying that H&S counteracts Risk) and tossing all the animatronics.

Edited by Ashande
Additional info