DLC for St. Lucia, delisted in other regions?

Xenoblast91

10 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Thanks @DEI2EK. I don't know where I read a guide about how to purchase from a different region, and is a common practice of course, but I'm devoid from it. Any suggestion to look for this? 

You'd have to make an account in another region and buy a psn card for the region in question, cdkeys is where i buy cards from for other regions. 

Unfortunately now that the old PSN store is kaboot you'll have to do all this on your PS3 itself, besides buying the card that is.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The only way you can get the DLCs now, is to buy the digital only Ultimate Edition :(.

Any options to that one? Then buying the base game and adding the EU dlc wouldn't work? Mmmm, another issue by playing PS3 really late, smh. 

25 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Any options to that one? Then buying the base game and adding the EU dlc wouldn't work? Mmmm, another issue by playing PS3 really late, smh. 

DLCs are region locked so you have to get both the game and DLC from the same country but since you're getting the Ultimate Edition, that is a moot point since it comes with everything.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

Like everyone else said, Ultimate Edition is the way to go, unless you have an UK-EU copy of the game (in that case, buying the DLC pack is enough). I had to buy the Ultimate Edition off the UK store last year, costing me like around $45 CAD for that. It stinks but well, that was the cost for my act of jumping straight into the game with my main account without researching.

Edited by manh_and_cheese
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...