Bad Ending trophy is NOT GLITCHED

IX_Edinho_XI

I got the trophy for the bad ending. just start a new game and play the first 15 levels and kill EVERY mudo you see. YES YOU MUST KILL THEM NOT ONLY FINISH THE LEVEL WITHOUT RESCUE THE MUDOS. (You cannot kill every mudo in every level like in level 13 Escape, you need to rescue the first 3 to complete the level. Here is my list for the mudo kills in every level. You need a total of 1000 kills at the end of level 15 for the trophy.

Level 1 - 0 kills

Level 2 - 149 kills

Level 3  - 0 kills

Level 4 - 7 kills

Level 5 - 19 kills

Level 6 - 30 kills

Level 7 - 15 kills

Level 8 - 241 kills

Level 9 - 45 kills

Level 10 - 32 kills

Level 11 - 47 kills

Level 12 - 0 kills

Level 13 - 386 kills

Level 14 - 25 kills

Level 15 - 27 kills

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

I got the trophy for the bad ending. just start a new game and play the first 15 levels and kill EVERY mudo you see. YES YOU MUST KILL THEM NOT ONLY FINISH THE LEVEL WITHOUT RESCUE THE MUDOS. (You cannot kill every mudo in every level like in level 13 Escape, you need to rescue the frist 3 to complete the level. Here is my List for the Mudo kills in every Level. You need a total of 1000 kills at the end of level 15 for the trophy.

Level 1 - 0 kills

Level 2 - 0 kills

Level 3  - 149 kills

Level 4 - 7 kills

Level 5 - 19 kills

Level 6 - 30 kills

Level 7 - 15 kills

Level 8 - 241 kills

Level 9 - 45 kills

Level 10 - 32 kills

Level 11 - 47 kills

Level 12 - 0 kills

Level 13 - 386 kills

Level 14 - 25 kills

Level 15 - 27 kills

Big thanks for letting us know m8, getting closer to my routing for a platinum speedrun

And the opposite trophy unlocks after Ch17 right once saved 1000?? 

I bet its a puzzle in itself trying to figure out how to kill them!! 

Just now, Optinooby said:

Big thanks for letting us know m8, getting closer to my routing for a platinum speedrun

And the opposite trophy unlocks after Ch17 right once saved 1000?? 

I bet its a puzzle in itself trying to figure out how to kill them!! 

Yeah exactly ! For the good one you need to rescue 1000 mudos at the end of level 17.

sometimes its a bit tricky to kill them yeah but its not that hard :)

Remember those interviews where the devs said there were loads more Muds but you didn’t need worry because you don’t have to save them all for the good ending? Bet they were laughing their heads off knowing they’d got this secret up their sleeves! ?

Great work persevering to figure this one out, BTW 

17 minutes ago, Reflear said:

if i start a new game for this trophy i will lost all my medals?

yes, but you can upload your safe to your ps plus cloud and start a new game. after you earned the trophy just download your old safe from ps plus. but deactivate the auto synchro for the cloud safe or you will lose the first safe.

On 12/04/2021 at 8:01 PM, IX_Edinho_XI said:

I got the trophy for the bad ending. just start a new game and play the first 15 levels and kill EVERY mudo you see. YES YOU MUST KILL THEM NOT ONLY FINISH THE LEVEL WITHOUT RESCUE THE MUDOS. (You cannot kill every mudo in every level like in level 13 Escape, you need to rescue the frist 3 to complete the level. Here is my List for the Mudo kills in every Level. You need a total of 1000 kills at the end of level 15 for the trophy.

Level 1 - 0 kills

Level 2 - 0 kills

Level 3  - 149 kills

Level 4 - 7 kills

Level 5 - 19 kills

Level 6 - 30 kills

Level 7 - 15 kills

Level 8 - 241 kills

Level 9 - 45 kills

Level 10 - 32 kills

Level 11 - 47 kills

Level 12 - 0 kills

Level 13 - 386 kills

Level 14 - 25 kills

Level 15 - 27 kills

Hey m8, any idea where the trophy pops of 17 is unlocked and u do it via level select, is it 15 then, 17 or both???? Thanks

9 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Hey m8, any idea where the trophy pops of 17 is unlocked and u do it via level select, is it 15 then, 17 or both???? Thanks

i think the trophy will not pop via level select. you have to do it in one run via story mode. trophy pops than at the end of level 15

11 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

i think the trophy will not pop via level select. you have to do it in one run via story mode. trophy pops than at the end of level 15

Are you sure m8?? 

This AND save 1000 are both spose to pop when u complete the game which it seems has 2 ways, either 15 is completion if bad ending and 17 is completion is good ending........ 

So if so, 17 'should' unlock kill 1000,and technically, 15 should unlock save 100p if bad ending is locked in

We know bad ending cant be repeated if good is locked in, but as it says on Official FAQ, these 2 trophies trigger at game completion, not ending completion so they both should work either way depending

And then there is the point of how exactly are kills saved?? 

Just questions I have m8, I just wanna know if u guys have tested all these firsthand and so I can avoid doing it or whether it is speculation?? 

Thanks ;)

Edited by Optinooby

10 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Oh it was just an error, stupid question you have to kill them right? Leaving them does that work too by not saving them at all. Earlier levels it's limited with what equipment you have.

I killed approx 1040 across 8 levels, tou dont need to do 14 levels like OP, I guess it all depends how thorough u are. 

And yes, u DO have to kill them all, at the end of a level, it actually tells u how many sligs were killed, how mamy Muds were kill and how many were saved! 

• 1 month later...

Trophy didn't pop at end of level 15 despite counting 1,049 dead Mudokons. Any tips?!

EDIT: Never mind, the trophy did unlock it just didn't "pop". What the hell? Glad to have the plat but sucks I didn't see it pop!

Edited by Asher1985