How much Silica will I need to complete Old Habits trophy?

According to the guide you only need 50.  

“Important: Be sure to look out for Silica, which are the small, gold glowing objects that you can typically pick up in tombs and pyramids. You will need 50 Silica to activate the pillar at "Eesfet Oon-m'Aa Poo", a cavern under the Sphinx in Giza. There are more than 50 Silica in the game and if you don't have enough after getting all locations, you'll simply have to go back to tombs to find scattered around those tombs”

On 12/04/2021 at 9:52 PM, Quink666 said:

According to the guide you only need 50.  

“Important: Be sure to look out for Silica, which are the small, gold glowing objects that you can typically pick up in tombs and pyramids. You will need 50 Silica to activate the pillar at "Eesfet Oon-m'Aa Poo", a cavern under the Sphinx in Giza. There are more than 50 Silica in the game and if you don't have enough after getting all locations, you'll simply have to go back to tombs to find scattered around those tombs”

Thats 50 for just one area. I finished the game and you need around 70-80 Silica overall.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 2:14 PM, GUDGER666 said:

If anyone was wondering the total you need is 75. 

This ^

5 ancient mechanisms using up 25 silica in total, and 50 for the Sphinx.

Guess I had 30-40 spare silica. After completing every location in the base game and dlc I also had around 65 spare carbon crystals and somewhat over 100 spare shards of a star. So there's more than enough if you're going for 100%.