Glitched "Energy" Trophy help

CabbageCarl

On my alt "Bionnator" (Registered with the same email) I only need the Trophy for driving 1000 miles for the platinum and the "A Wheely Big Finish" in the DLC Trophy for 100%

With the other "glitched" Event and all Medals trophies, they would typically be gotten if you just replayed the event but that isn't the case for this one I guess.

I have beaten it with 3 Medals plenty of times  and with many different cars and still nothing. Even tried uploading and deleting my on-console one to then download the saved data from the cloud with ps+ and yet still no dice.

The only thing I can see fixing this unless some of you can help me, is to get the 1000 miles trophy (currently at like 900 miles) and then reset everything and try again which I don't think will work but no matter how much I scratch my head, I can't see anything else work

Sorry for my broken English & Thank you

Edited by CabbageCarl
Didn't explain things good enough

Today I was played the whole Energy DLC, all events I’ve done on 3 medals and didn’t pop for me “Extra Energy”, “I’m spinning around” and “A wheely big finish”. Somebody have some tips for me how to get this trophies?

Edited by Vassago_SVK

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having issues with both "Extra Energy" and "A Wheely Big Finish" not unlocking. Tried multiple times, with multiple cars, rebooting the game and the system and no go. Just now they unlocked. The ONLY thing I did different was not win the event so not to win 3 medals. The Gate Crasher I passed the last gate just over 1:28 to get 2 medals and the trophy unlocked. So I took a shot and tried one of the first 2 events and didn't get first and the trophy unlocked when I got 3rd. I just checked and Im on version 4.002 and no updates since I played it earlier that day. Give this method a try if your still having issues with either one of these not unlocking. If anything else I used the same vehicles I used when I beat those events the first time around.

On 4/14/2021 at 5:39 AM, Vassago_SVK said:

Today I was played the whole Energy DLC, all events I’ve done on 3 medals and didn’t pop for me “Extra Energy”, “I’m spinning around” and “A wheely big finish”. Somebody have some tips for me how to get this trophies?

Check my note above. Sorry forgot to quote you, if your still having issues that is since this was 2 weeks ago. 

Edited by Animator22
  • Like 2