What are you planning to buy from the PS3 store before it closes?

Jinxcendant-XIII

Off the top of my head, here’s all the games I’ve got my sights on (as of post submission / last edit) because the physical version is very rare, the physical version is incomplete therefore DLC purchase is necessary or was never released outside of the digital market: 

PS3:

• Batman: A Telltale Series - Season Pass
  • The Wolf Among Us: A Telltale Series - Season Pass
  • The Walking Dead Michonne: A Telltale Miniseries
  • Ratchet & Clank HD (Vita version included. Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal I’ve played already as purchased on my since banned account, I don’t care for these on Vita. Ratchet: Deadlocked / Gladiator was also purchased but I’ve yet to start it along with the rest of my massive backlog.)
  • The Sly Cooper Trilogy HD (includes Vita versions, Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves is my biggest focus as it’s no longer possible to obtain this game through physical purchase. Damn voucher codes.)
  • The Jak & Daxter Trilogy (vita versions included)
  • Far Cry Classic
  • Far Cry 3 - U-Play Passport / Network Pass (if any)
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
  • Far Cry 4 - Valley Of The Yetis DLC (Also Network Pass, if any)
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Vietnam DLC
  • CounterStrike: Global Offensive (Digital Exclusive - North American region)

PS Vita:

• The Walking Dead: A Telltale Series - The Complete First Season
  • The Walking Dead Season Two: A Telltale Series - Season Pass
  • The Wolf Among Us: A Telltale Series - Season Pass
  • Minecraft PlayStation Vita Edition
  • Like 1

Not a lot, I’m not overly bothered about unfinished games. The only dlc I’m planning to buy is Sleeping Dogs, and if it’s still available Brink. I have 5 ps3 games that are platinum but not 100% - UC2 is unobtainable now. RDR I own the dlc. LBP I never want to play again in my life ?

I’m also planning on Persona 4 Golden on the vita, after reading many recommendations on here, and Toy Story 2 ps1 classic for a bit of nostalgia. All other ps1/2 games that I want I own physical copies of still. 

12 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Would be cheaper to buy the Ultimate Edition probably. The DLC is on disc. 

I know, only I like the idea of owning all that is related to dragon age in digital version. I looking at a physhical version but i'd like only the dlcs disc. I already buyed batman arkham city goty for a really low price, i hope in a last sale?

15 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

A couple PS1/PS2 classics. I think I have everything else I want. 

Hi, I've looked for ps1/ps2 classics but I couldn't find them on the store, which section are they in please?

14 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

A lot of the games on your list are available through PS Now. If your internet connection is decent, you could probably save yourself a lot of money with a 3 or 12 month subscription and knock out all of the games available through the service that way.

Unless digital ownership is important to you, in which case nevermind.

Personally, I'm going to buy Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve 2, Detuned, Chrono Cross, Ratchet & Clank Deadlocked, and the Ratchet & Clank Collection.

it is, sorry but I don't trust Sony now and I wouldn't be surprised if they get rid of PS now at some point

9 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

If something wasn't important enough for me to buy in the last 5 years of it being available,  the fact that it is now time-limited doesn't suddenly make it of any greater value.

I feel a bit of this, but also, I'm annoyed at the idea of rewarding Sony for bad behavior. Sony is closing the store, so...I'll buy more of their products? It seems perverse to me.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

I thought about buying Castlevania: Lords of Shadows DLC from US Store, but now that the latest update cannot be download, I think I'll pass since I don't have the game. 

I was actually planning on doing all of the Castlevania's this October. Are you saying if the DLC is bought it can't be accessed, because of a patch issue?

2 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

I was actually planning on doing all of the Castlevania's this October. Are you saying if the DLC is bought it can't be accessed, because of a patch issue?

Some people is saying they can only find 12 levels not 14 (the 2 DLCs) after beating the tutorial. 

Some people can update just fine. I don't for sure but it would suck if I buy the DLC and I can't play it when I buy the game.

These Games PS3

Blade Kitten

Dare To Fly

Elevator Action Deluxe 

Flight Control HD

Hypeballoid HD

Hydophobia Prophecy 

Juju

Nelson Tethers Puzzle Agent

Rush n Attack

Weird Park The Final Show

Mountain Crime Requital

Paranormal

Skydrift

Motorbike

5 Star Wrestling

Fighting Vipers

Astro Tripper

Beat Hazard Ultra

Cod Classic

Sega Bass Fishing

Echocrome 2

Feeding frenzy 2

Lemmings (EU and NA)

Pure Chess (PS3)

Table Top Cricket

The Cube

Crazy Machines Elements

Zeno Clash 2

Constant C

Microbot

Syberia 2 (unfortuanetly since EU version bugged)

Zombeer

Blood Knights

Carnivores HD

Legends of War (NA Digital and EU Digital)

Psych Yourself

Judge Dee

Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise

Zack Zero

Choplifter HD

TV Show King

Frogger Returns (NA and Japan)

TestYoursekf XL (includes dlc)

Sega Rally Online Arcade

Star Trek D-A-C

Sideway

Rochard

Rain (Japan)

Rock of Ages (Japan)

Thunder Wolves

Smash n Survive

Ra One The Game

Vita

Unit 13, rest thankfully i can get on disc i want

These dlcs

POP 2008

Dead Space 2/3

Sleeping Dogs

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens season Pass

Lego Marvel's Avengers Seaeson Pass

Cod World at War/ Modern Warfare 3

Deus Ex Human revolution

Castlevania LOrds of Shadow 2

Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart, thx dlc glitch to save money

Assassins Creed Revelations The Lost Archive 

10 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

If you didn't buy in in the last 10 years, is it really that important you do so now?

Yup, since I'm cleaning up my PS3 backlog. I do have the games, but I still need the DLC's. Just to get to 100%, or as high as possible to completion. :) 

I just went through Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 (for the first time ever), I need to start with Modern Warfare 3 (for the first time ever), I need to start Black Ops 2 (for the first time) and there are many, many other titles I still need to play/complete.

I don't say I'm going to buy every DLC I still need, but there are a decent amount of titles I would like to get to 100% (wich I even never started), lol. 

If the store would never close, there wasn't a hurry to buy these DLC's and I would get them.. eventually. But that's not an option now. 

• Like 1

I need to find myself a sugar mommy..

As of now I only bought Crazy Taxi, Crazy Taxi PSP, Dead or Alive 5 Plus & Dead or Alive Paradise PSP bundle, Dead or Alive Plus DLC **This is what hurt my wallet the most..**, Let's Fish! Hooked on and Toy Story 2. 

I stopped buying for now and instead making a list of all the games I'm interested in and selecting which one will be priority. And waiting if there's a final sale.

Edit: DO NOT buy Let's Fish! Hooked on. 

This game is bad.. what's a good fishing game for the vita?

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks

So far my list is:

- Soulcalibur II HD
- Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (No trophies, but many Tekken fans consider it to be the best in the series)
- FInal Fantasy IV Complete for PSP/Vita

I've thought about Persona 1 and 2 for PSP, but sadly I don't have much money to spend, so those three are my priority. Haven't explored DLC purchases yet.