List of Vita games that have DLC with trophies

cris3f

19 minutes ago, cris3f said:

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (US only)

I have this game on Vita, from a UK account, I had to buy the Kris and Frau DLC, so I doubt it is US only.

One to add, "Final Horizon" was free on PS Plus, and that game has DLC sold separately. Base game was great, DLC on the game was not good.

Edited by enaysoft

20 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The Chrono Phantasma dlc is cross buy with the ps3 version

Also missing is Minecraft, and Senran Kagura Bon Appetit

Minecraft DLC trophies are from updates, not items to be bought. Chrono Phantasma dlc is no longer available, only the Extend game, which is not cross buy.

Senran added, can't figure how I miss that one.

11 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I have this game on Vita, from a UK account, I had to buy the Kris and Frau DLC, so I doubt it is US only.

Can't find it anywhere, neither track of it.

Edited by cris3f

1 minute ago, Kishnabe said:

Darkest Dungeon (Cross with PS4)

Final Horizon (Cross with PS4, maybe?)

I had forgot to add that I skipped games with shared lists, those are less relevant. Unless Sony decides to close the PS4 store too ?

12 minutes ago, cris3f said:

Minecraft DLC trophies are from updates, not items to be bought. Chrono Phantasma dlc is no longer available, only the Extend game, which is not cross buy.

Senran added, can't figure how I miss that one.

Likely a regional thing, this is from the store today. Also you didn't note in your OP that it is only purchasable dlc with trophies, that's why I mentioned minecraft. May want to update that

b0Urb1a.jpg

S3BvMRT.jpg

Edited by SnowxSakura

43 minutes ago, cris3f said:

Oh yeah, the dlc has been delisted already... It's still on my downloads list, but man.

Well that game is already impossible 100% on Vita then. I know you can buy the DLC on PS4 and it is crossbuy, but until you download it from the store by searching for it on the store, I don't think it will appear on your downloads list since you haven't downloaded it yet.

Thanks for that Sony...

Edited by enaysoft

5 hours ago, cris3f said:

Don't know if it's here, but I had been compiling this last year and finished it:

Blazblue Chronophantasma (only available in Extend now)
CastleStorm
Dead Nation (Road of Devastation)
Escape Plan (3 packs, possibly still available since PS4 cross buy)

fl0w
Gravity Rush (3 packs)
Guacamelee!
Hustle Kings (Snooker Pack)
LittleBigPlanet Vita (some delisted available in Marvel physical edition)
MotorStorm RC (Carnival, Pro-Am cross buy PS3)
Muramasa Rebirth
OPEN ME!
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Heavenly Sword

SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appetit! (Gessen x Hebijo)
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero + 3 DLCs
Silent Hill Book Of Memories (Extra Memories)
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark (also PS3, no cross buy with any)
Super Stardust Delta (Advanced Star Fighter)
Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype
The Hungry Horde +  (Holiday Hijinx)
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune (no longer available)
WHEN VIKINGS ATTACK (Relax)
WipEout 2048 (HD Fury cross buy PS3)

DLCs with PS4 cross buy

Switch Galaxy Ultra Charity Pack 1 (PS4)

Tiny Troopers - Zombie Campaign (PS4)
Towerfall Ascension Dark World Expansion (PS4)

Useful Extras

Killzone Mercenary Botzone

IMPORTANT

Some games are no longer possible to do (WipEout for instance).

Some games could and can be purchased with all DLCs included.

I wouldn't hold my breath that the DLCs will show up in cross buy purchases, they could need to be purchased for free. Where...

I omitted games that have shared trophy lists with PS4 for obvious reasons. And games that have free DLC trophies from updates (Minecraft).

I ignored both pinball games, since neither can be bought complete anyway.

Some games and DLC are a steal. 52€ for game and all DLCs for Shantae?!?!?? Only Darius is worse, but DLCs are irrelevant at least for trophies.

Any updates or corrections, post I'll apply them.

2 things

first senran kagura bon apetite physical version has all dlc on the gamecard

soldner x2 final prototype physical aso has the dlc on gamecard

I think thats important to note

10 hours ago, cris3f said:

Don't know if it's here, but I had been compiling this last year and finished it:

Blazblue Chronophantasma (only available in Extend now)
CastleStorm
Dead Nation (Road of Devastation)
Escape Plan (3 packs, possibly still available since PS4 cross buy)

fl0w
Gravity Rush (3 packs)
Guacamelee!
Hustle Kings (Snooker Pack)
LittleBigPlanet Vita (some delisted available in Marvel physical edition)
MotorStorm RC (Carnival, Pro-Am cross buy PS3)
Muramasa Rebirth
OPEN ME!
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Heavenly Sword

SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appetit! (Gessen x Hebijo)
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero + 3 DLCs
Silent Hill Book Of Memories (Extra Memories)
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark (also PS3, no cross buy with any)
Super Stardust Delta (Advanced Star Fighter)
Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype
The Hungry Horde +  (Holiday Hijinx)
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune (no longer available)
WHEN VIKINGS ATTACK (Relax)
WipEout 2048 (HD Fury cross buy PS3)

DLCs with PS4 cross buy

Switch Galaxy Ultra Charity Pack 1 (PS4)

Tiny Troopers - Zombie Campaign (PS4)
Towerfall Ascension Dark World Expansion (PS4)

Useful Extras

Killzone Mercenary Botzone

IMPORTANT

Some games are no longer possible to do (WipEout for instance).

Some games could and can be purchased with all DLCs included.

I wouldn't hold my breath that the DLCs will show up in cross buy purchases, they could need to be purchased for free. Where...

I omitted games that have shared trophy lists with PS4 for obvious reasons. And games that have free DLC trophies from updates (Minecraft).

I ignored both pinball games, since neither can be bought complete anyway.

Some games and DLC are a steal. 52€ for game and all DLCs for Shantae?!?!?? Only Darius is worse, but DLCs are irrelevant at least for trophies.

Any updates or corrections, post I'll apply them.

Here is the complete list of vita games that have dlc trophies https://owendswang.com/pst/index/1/2/0.html

81 games in total :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, visvoer18 said:

2 things

first senran kagura bon apetite physical version has all dlc on the gamecard

soldner x2 final prototype physical aso has the dlc on gamecard

I think thats important to note

They are separate stacks though. If someone wants to finish the digital version they need to buy the DLC.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yeah, for some reason the physical LRG release of Bon Appetit uses the JP list, instead of the worldwide one

They're not really regional lists, it's more about which set of characters are included. All three are available in Japan, as Set A, Set B and Set A+B (or complete edition).

18 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Likely a regional thing, this is from the store today. Also you didn't note in your OP that it is only purchasable dlc with trophies, that's why I mentioned minecraft. May want to update that

I'll change that in Blazblue. Had already added that it was purchasable DLC, no reason to stress people further ?.

17 hours ago, agorazUHD said:

Frobisher Says! is a free-to-play game on Vita with paid DLC's iirc.

Super Fun Pack (4 trophies) and Mega Fun Pack (4 trophies). Base game has 10.

Always thought that DLCs were included in the game, I think I got my game from a code or something else. Added. Offtopic but how much I hate that game, the RNG is insane...

17 hours ago, Kasper2005M said:

Sound Shapes 11 DLC trophy packs (cross buy)

Falls into same case as Escape Plan possibly. PS4 version will be available perhaps DLCs for Vita and PS3 will come along. But I'll add it.

8 hours ago, PS_Bowser said:

Here is the complete list of vita games that have dlc trophies https://owendswang.com/pst/index/1/2/0.html

81 games in total :)

My idea is to not stress people with games that have shared trophy lists and can be played in a PS4 (and bought in sales...). Important for people who are Vita only players thought.

Edited by cris3f

18 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Oh yeah, the dlc has been delisted already... It's still on my downloads list, but man.

Well that game is already impossible 100% on Vita then. I know you can buy the DLC on PS4 and it is crossbuy, but until you download it from the store by searching for it on the store, I don't think it will appear on your downloads list since you haven't downloaded it yet.

Thanks for that Sony...

Really worrying this, the PS4 DLC mentions that Vita is included, but the DLC is not present in the Vita store. This could spell trouble for the cases I mention above where the DLC is cross buy with PS4. Added this info.

4 hours ago, cris3f said:

Really worrying this, the PS4 DLC mentions that Vita is included, but the DLC is not present in the Vita store. This could spell trouble for the cases I mention above where the DLC is cross buy with PS4. Added this info.

Exactly, I tried with a game I bought on Crossplay that I got on Vita and PS4 and it does not show up as being bought on PS4, but sure enough you search for it on the store and try to purchase it and then it just lets you download it. It's only when you download it off the store that it registers in your downloads list, but like Psycho Breakers, if you already bought it on PS4 but then decided to download it today on Vita, well you're out of luck if you live in the UK... Such a lame system.

It's odd that the base game is still available for purchase though.

Edited by enaysoft

7 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Exactly, I tried with a game I bought on Crossplay that I got on Vita and PS4 and it does not show up as being bought on PS4, but sure enough you search for it on the store and try to purchase it and then it just lets you download it. It's only when you download it off the store that it registers in your downloads list, but like Psycho Breakers, if you already bought it on PS4 but then decided to download it today on Vita, well you're out of luck if you live in the UK... Such a lame system.

It's odd that the base game is still available for purchase though.

I did buy the Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds for the Vita in a Euro store yesterday and the 2 DLC packs from the "PS4" web store. DLCs almost no mention Vita but it worked for both and automatically added both DLCs to my transfer list. Price was reasonable for the 3 items.

The game + DLCs seems to be peanuts in the US 9 US$ for all 3 ?. Attention that in the US they don't mention cross-buy, but there's 2 of each available in the store so it's probably true. If anyone buys please give feedback. Crap even now EU Vita buyers are always mugged.

Edited by cris3f