French subtitles in game ?

Hi guys, I have a question regarding the language of the game.  I have already platiné Star Ocean Last Hope twice on PS3 and in Remastered version. I saw that the North American version has a different trophy list than the Europeene one I made. I love this game so much that I would like to get into it a third time. I have created an account on the Canadian store and I would like to know if the game has the French language in the Canadian version? If those who have the game will answer me, thank you!

Edited by FK-corporation

• 4 weeks later...

I just checked on mine, just like on all releases, only English & Japanese voices, but for Subtitles, it's English, Japanese, French, German, Italian & Spanish.  This is the North American version, which is USA and Canada.

EDIT: it says "Text" for the language, my guess it changes everything, not just the Subtitles. 

Edited by Nitemares-----

Thank you for your answer, indeed the dialogues are in English and Japanese but there is French subtitle, it’s cool. I just finished Nier Replicant and I saw that Last Hope is on sale. I hesitate to relaunch in it, it would be stupid but I want too much

• Like 1

On 5/6/2021 at 3:53 PM, FK-corporation said:

Thank you for your answer, indeed the dialogues are in English and Japanese but there is French subtitle, it’s cool. I just finished Nier Replicant and I saw that Last Hope is on sale. I hesitate to relaunch in it, it would be stupid but I want too much

I felt the same way originally because I got almost all the Battle Trophies for the PS3 version, wasn't sure if I wanted to go through that again. I said screw it and bought it on sale a week after it came out for the PS4, also got a theme and full avatar set with the purchase. I ended up getting the Platinum in 2019, this is still one of my all time favorite games.

Edited by Nitemares-----