Poison Control Platinum Trophy Walkthrough

greenzsaber

19 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

How long is the game?

I sort of forgot i ordered this until I got a shipping notification in the mail.

It's pretty short, about 10-15 hours if you play casually and watch/listen to all the scenes. Probably under 10 hours to platinum if you skip all scenes. It's a very text heavy game so most of the playtime would be spent on the scenes if you choose to listen to them.

• Like 1

having issues popping normal ending trophy, i followed what the guide said but no luck 

1 minute ago, turniplord said:

I got it by simply replaying the final battle and choosing to not suck up the girl and run for the gate myself. 

yeah i figured that out after third try, i edited my comment and said that the guide doesn’t mention that 

The note about the ending has been updated. But can someone confirm for me whether choosing 'Yes' on Hell 26, then choosing 'See Poisonette Off' will unlock the Yomi Bottle ending trophy? I was under the assumption that this choice would lead to a normal ending, but it might be the case that the Yes/No choice is what determines the ending.

• Like 1

Great guide.

I enjoyed the game too. It doesn't overstay it's welcome and isn't grindy.

On 20/04/2021 at 5:05 AM, turniplord said:

I got it by simply replaying the final battle and choosing to not suck up the girl and run for the gate myself. 

The same for me. I sucked her up and saw Poisonette off and it didn't pop the trophy. Then I retried and didn't suck her up, ran, and it popped.

I assume both See her off and Run are normal endings but choosing to suck up voids the trophy pop. Didn't really matter to me as as I intended to replay the stage to see that other ending anyway.

21 hours ago, greenzsaber said:

In the video I have, choosing No --> See her off did unlock the Normal Ending trophy, so I'd definitely like some clarification on what Yes --> See her off does when someone picks it for their first ending.

It gave the gold trophy for using the bottle. I just did it this morning 

Question please. I just got the good ending this morning. The trophy for getting every Deliriant and Acquire every Toxicant, Antidote, and Catalyst. Did not pop the trophy. I got all crystals in every level. Is there something I missed? Thank you 

Edited by sealightbreeze

39 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

It gave the gold trophy for using the bottle. I just did it this morning 

Question please. I just got the good ending this morning. The trophy for getting every Deliriant and Acquire every Toxicant, Antidote, and Catalyst. Did not pop the trophy. I got all crystals in every level. Is there something I missed? Thank you 

Nice, thanks for clarifying.

You need to check the charts in the guide and compare it with your equipment list to see what you're missing. If I remember right, you need to clear the stage for the equipment to actually show up. Also, the extra stage after the bottle ending gives the last equipment.

Edited by greenzsaber
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, greenzsaber said:

Nice, thanks for clarifying.

You need to check the charts in the guide and compare it with your equipment list to see what you're missing. If I remember right, you need to clear the stage for the equipment to actually show up. Also, the extra stage after the bottle ending gives the last equipment.

Thank you! I did not notice there was another stage. I thought the last battle was the end. That is probably why I am guessing. I will check it out later after work. 

Edited by sealightbreeze

Never mind. I found how to get the extra level -I just need to get one more trophy and then I’ll have the platinum

50 minutes ago, greenzsaber said:

Can you try beating 26 again and selecting the other choice for Yomi Bottle? That might be the trigger for it. In that case, there is indeed a 'correct' choice when going for that ending.

I had to choose yes to both and then point it towards poisionette

There's really not much to it. Take off your current deliriant or empty out the ammo of your current deliriant, enter the stage that has the ones you're missing and complete it while picking up at least one of the yellow ammo drops. Each stage has only one deliriant tied to it so getting it is all but guaranteed. It's a silly system, but that's how it works.

• Like 1

Thank you very much. That was my problem. I did not realize that you had to totally unequipped it. For anyone that wants to do it for future reference, follow that advice. If you’re missing any of them the easiest and fastest way to do it, is to make sure you have one unequipped and then just finish the level. 

• 1 month later...

Great guide @greenzsaber! One suggestion though... on the grind for Trust-Empathy-Toxicity-Insight-Syngery, instead of quitting out, you can just select Retry. It saves a little bit of time because you don't have to run to the specific hell and you get to skip some cut scenes. You still have to deal with the abysmal load times, though...

Edited by eigen-space

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I got Boodle of Belles before even getting every toxicant (so didnt even bother with the last few I needed). whether this was a glitch or not, that was nice. maybe its for getting 90% of them even tho it says to get all of them?

I found level 22 to be the best for money, got 100,000 every time.

Edited by Muur1993