PSNow

xX-andoid-Xx

14 minutes ago, xX-andoid-Xx said:

ok i just got a year of PSNow and i downloaded BL3, then i go to info it says 13 remaining, so after 13 days will it renew to say 13 so many hours? 

That happens with every game downloaded from PS Now. It will renew before those 13 days are up in fact as long as you log in to the PSN.

2 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

It always does 14 days check. After 13 days, it will check if Sub still valid. Then another 14 days added.

Will keep going till your sub runs out. 

You can check your subscription expiration in account management (Manage Subscriptions)

This ☝️

is the best answer. @xX-andoid-Xx

3 hours ago, Neptuos said:

Yeah, every game says 14 days remaining, but Black ops 3 is only available until the 29/04, so 16 days remaining.

Edit: nevermind, thought it was about COD lol

believe or not thats good to know to as it lets me know then we are losing a game, thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 11:52 AM, the_real_culture said:

Does anybody if there is a way to contact Playstation about PS Now games and DLC? The most I could find are social networking sites and snail mail address.

US headquarters:
2207 Bridgepointe Pkwy.
San Mateo, CA 94404
USA

Has anyone ever wrote to them and got an answer?

1-800-345-7669 is the playstation support number or https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/subscriptions/playstation-now-support/ if that helps.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Are people still having issues when trying to play PS4 games? It's why when my subscription ended I never went back.

Streaming or downloaded? I havent tried streaming any PS4 games, but I have downloaded a few. Currently playing through Battle Chasers, which I downloaded from there and it runs great without issue.

Can't comment on the streaming part though, unless its for PS3 games which I have streamed Ar Nosurge recently and for about 95% of the time the game ran great. 

On 4/25/2021 at 2:17 PM, xX-andoid-Xx said:

1-800-345-7669 is the playstation support number or https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/subscriptions/playstation-now-support/ if that helps.

Hope they give me answers. Thanks! I was also told about @askplaystation on Twitter. Go everybody! Spam them with PS1-PS3 game request! ?

4 hours ago, the_real_culture said:

Hope they give me answers. Thanks! I was also told about @askplaystation on Twitter. Go everybody! Spam them with PS1-PS3 game request! 1f602.png

Support is more for getting help with issues you are having using the service.  Support reps typically have no information and no way to pass up such suggestions so you're wasting your time.  You'd honestly be better off with the social media or writing them.

12 minutes ago, the_real_culture said:

This must be new for sure because I just saw that Deadly Premonitions: Director's Cut, Daytona USA and Tokyo Jungle were added to PS Now. They never popped up like they just did. 

Sony finally added new Playstation 3 games 1f603.png

They have been on for years. 

@GUDGER666 Maybe once upon a time, yes. But I've had PS Now on and off for a few years and I assure you that those games never turned up on my search.

It's not how I played Daytona USA, but I would've if PS Now offered it.

Maybe games are different by region or Sony is doing a slow transition of PS3 only games. Both are possible theories.

53 minutes ago, the_real_culture said:

@GUDGER666 Maybe once upon a time, yes. But I've had PS Now on and off for a few years and I assure you that those games never turned up on my search.

Maybe games are different by region or Sony is doing a slow transition of PS3 only games. Both are possible theories.

Some regions have games others don't EU doesn't have Eat Lead and Escape Dead Island for example.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

Some regions have games others don't EU doesn't have Eat Lead and Escape Dead Island for example.

Yea i know, US has loads EU doesn't. 

1 hour ago, the_real_culture said:

They were added around the launch of PS Now in EU. Just checked US and only Tokyo Jungle shows which has been on for ages. 

You basically have to login at least once in that 14 day period to reset the drm, but if a game gets removed from now you lose access to that game. But for time limited games like borderlands 3 there is a handy exploit where you can reset the timer the day before the game gets removed from psnow and you get an additional 14 more days to finish it up providing you stay offline during that last 14 day period(after that the game gets locked until you decide to actually buy it).

10 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

You basically have to login at least once in that 14 day period to reset the drm, but if a game gets removed from now you lose access to that game. But for time limited games like borderlands 3 there is a handy exploit where you can reset the timer the day before the game gets removed from psnow and you get an additional 14 more days to finish it up providing you stay offline during that last 14 day period(after that the game gets locked until you decide to actually buy it).

Don't know why it still says 14 days, its actually 7 days before the game is locked. 

• 8 months later...

Hey there,

So recently I've been trying to play GTA 3: The Definitive Edition. But when I try start it up it reads...

"To play this game, you must first update some details on your account."

So I'm saying to myself "ok strange... what did they need?!"

I try to log in to the screen prompts from Sony and I get an error message 

"The connection to the server timed out" I tried on mobile phone and desktop. Same message.

I went back to ps now, just to see if other games work. Asura's Wrath works just fine and so do does Horizon:ZD. But then I tried anything Mature +17 rated and it's the same message like GTA3.

God of War, Detroit: BC and MK 11 all stop me in my tracks. It's as if it's saying I'm underage for these games (definitely not) and I can't find age changing options on any profile.

Has anyone had the same problem? And does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance

Edited by the_real_culture