Finally got Alchemist!

IvConqueror

Finally got the trophy for 10k Skill Points thanks to the new Pirate Update which includes a new Armour and Helmet set which together give you 30% more rewards at the end of a mission. I definitely recommend giving the game another try now if you weren’t happy with the grind before as it is so mich more enjoyable now with all the new additions to the game ?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, do I have to unlock the weapons for beating the pirate boss and Santa or are they skippable for the "all weapons" trophy? The pirate armour is a life saver for this grind.

Edit: You can at least get the weapon collector without the Horde mode sword, and i unlocked the armour one early because I had pirate armour so I'm guessing they're skippable.

Edited by ShingledClown
Figured it out

• 5 months later...

I think that having Pirate set is secondary to having pirate enemies available. You can put them on max Arena difficulty, enable all kinds of modifiers, and they still die immediately, because they have no armor and all of their attacks are wide and telegraphed. The whole pirate update is basically "we hear you, here's an easy way to get Alchemist". Although with the armor set, I was only missing ~1500 skill points when I've got money for all armors, so one can't underestimate long-term gains either.

Regarding all armors/weapons trophies - it's only items from the base game. Any kind of additional item is not counted.

• 4 weeks later...