work around regarding some glitched DLC trophies/achievments

ItsWhooper

I'm not sure if these glitches apply to trophies as I'm actually playing the game through on pc with the xbox app with a friend. We came across a number of achievements that were not unlocking but we came across a work around to unlock them. I've read reports that in the latest patch that it created problems to unlock them. So here are a few of those trophies/achievements we had issues with.

Jungle Fungus - Defeat the Mooshroom Monstrosity using only gear unique to the jungle

We each ran this multiple times and never got it to unlock except for the last method we used. If you have a whip or ocelot gear with the enchantment that lets you spawn bees, have the bees get the kill and it should ring off.

Giant Slayer - Defeat a Ravager and a Squall Golem within 5 seconds of each other.

Again I managed to get both kills multiple times with different weapons. Having a pet (golem for me) do the killing popped the achievment.

Herd Mentality - Defeat the Tempest Golem while 4 pets are active.

When I ran this I used a llama, wolf, iron golem, and bat. The achievement was not ringing off so I luckily had the spawn bee enchantment on some spelunker gear. It rang off after having the 4 pets and several bees active. 

Ancient Hunter - Defeat 15 different ancient mobs. 

If you haven't followed the pattern so far of the previous achievements/trophies. Get a pet to land the final blow for your progress to count. 

Hope this helps anyone struggling to get these!

• Like 2