Wreckfest DLC

Jadeccc_

Hello folks!

I'm looking for some input and recommendations from players who have played Wreckfest and at least some of its DLC content.

I'm considering getting the game, but don't know if I should buy just the standard version, or the complete edition which includes all the DLC content from both season passes 1 and 2.

Both editions (and both season passes separately, too, in case someone already has the main game and is interested in the DLCs) are currently on sale (at least in the EU store), with sizable chunks (33-40%) off the standard price.

So, my question is that is the complete edition (i.e. the DLC content) worth it:

1. From trophy hunting perspective?

I see there DLCs did not add any trophies to the game, but would having the DLC stuff make the road to platinum easier?

2. Forgetting about trophies, just from the perspective of enjoying the game?

Looks like the season passes would at least add 32 new cars to the game... sounds like a lot, but I guess it depends on how many cars there are in the standard version, and if there are significant differences between the different cars.

Thanks for any comments in advance!

Edited by Jadeccc_
Unwanted emoticon

I got the edition that came with season pass 1 & finished the game around the time the season pass 2 came out. So I'd say it's worth getting the edition with season pass 1 when it goes on sale as from what I remember you got a few cars which made the game better. I assume the season pass 2 comes with more cars so maybe someone who has that will know more. Definitely get it when it's on sale. Most of the game trophy wise is very easy. There were a few challenges which were annoying as a patch made one of the challenges harder. Before the patch it was very easy now it's just a bit harder. It's a pretty good game & not too long.

Edited by Destructor-8

• 10 months later...

Wreckfest Complete Edition (game plus both Season Passes) is now 55% off (€22.49 in my country). That might be a decent price. 

Just wondering if I can play vs others or only those that have the DLC. I ran into issues with another game where I had to exclude DLC because otherwise I couldn't play vs the other player.