BADMUSTAFA

BADMUSTAFA's Dispute

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

BADMUSTAFA

Dark Souls III
This is really strange here enough stop <br /> <br /> What all this who say all the report he didn’t play DS3 <br /> You can beat the story in 1 hr and with glitch you can in 32 and also collect all item <br /> I am write the strategy with 2 player I didn’t play solo with my friend and i am able to beat the game 3 times in 3 hr <br /> You can also get all ring By your friend in each boss i left my sign to summon friend ( the guy how talking about did everything solo + no glitch and also he die some time cause some endings sabotage with him ( i know why i get the flag cause someone from CRT want down my account its same what happen with me for Mad max ) all what saying about DS3 in report its from someone didn’t play the game well i reach in ng+ 530 before i delete and stop the game - also you can / beat all boss + secret + all covenant in 1 hr & 7 min

Master of Pyromancies

Master of Sorceries

you can get it in one game but some of the needed time you have to change covenant for attack player to earn 30 sun to get on of them i do it when i was playing and that make me time what is the next ?

p_1929ggr9c1.jpeg

Reason: The current world record for a Dark Souls 3 all achievement run is just under 12 hours ( this is no reason depends on player on youtube I want to discuss someone play with his hand 530+ time like me , I don’t have time for spend money and make YouTube channel for improve every game i played ) 

there is one more thing in sniper elite 4 today i am complete the game in 1 days and 17 hr and explain exactly what i did and i can less then this time with partner and the one in world Before in 2 days and 9 hr so i am guilty again ???

Edited by BADMUSTAFA

I confirm what you said about dark souls III because this is my game a lot thing you can do it with darksouls and i am looking on your account everything unlock in order boss covenant.. etc Possible time but I don’t know why you get the Flagged 

I don’t know how i can help good luck

12 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

I confirm what you said about dark souls III because this is my game a lot thing you can do it with darksouls and i am looking on your account everything unlock in order boss covenant.. etc Possible time but I don’t know why you get the Flagged 

I don’t know how i can help good luck

How does PsnP even let you comment in the forums if your profile is gone?  Are you the one that helped OP with Sniper Elite as well?  Do they know why you're flagged for it?

6 minutes ago, FeelTheCosmos said:

How does PsnP even let you comment in the forums if your profile is gone?  Are you the one that helped OP with Sniper Elite as well?  Do they know why you're flagged for it?

you here for attack people or defend to end this wrong topic ? And why you jump to SE4 do you wanna play together? But that’s give me nothing just for make you believe me that is strange and waste time i can less this time to- please Stay on topic if you can’t help about darksouls 3 leave it . Regard

3 minutes ago, BADMUSTAFA said:

you here for attack people or defend to end this wrong topic ? And why you jump to SE4 do you wanna play together? But that’s give me nothing just for make you believe me that is strange and waste time i can less this time to- please Stay on topic if you can’t help about darksouls 3 leave it . Regard

Yeah, good point mate.  Shouldn't have even said anything, as I knew this one would get rough.  I just thought it was really strange that someone would delete their whole profile in October over a game, then randomly come back on the forums 6 months later to defend someone that just finished the same game with the same problem on their trophy list.  You brought that one up, not me.

My expertise really comes from reading almost every one of these disputes this year (all 141 pages, woohoo!), including your last one and all of Kasumi's (old profile name Devilryujine if you want to check it out).  There's some specific reasons DS3 gets flagged like that, but I'll let the real experts tackle it.  Sorry if I started a brawl, I was actually trying to help you out without giving anything away.  Good luck, I'll go back to the sidelines :)

27 minutes ago, FeelTheCosmos said:

Yeah, good point mate.  Shouldn't have even said anything, as I knew this one would get rough.  I just thought it was really strange that someone would delete their whole profile in October over a game, then randomly come back on the forums 6 months later to defend someone that just finished the same game with the same problem on their trophy list.  You brought that one up, not me.

My expertise really comes from reading almost every one of these disputes this year (all 141 pages, woohoo!), including your last one and all of Kasumi's (old profile name Devilryujine if you want to check it out).  There's some specific reasons DS3 gets flagged like that, but I'll let the real experts tackle it.  Sorry if I started a brawl, I was actually trying to help you out without giving anything away.  Good luck, I'll go back to the sidelines :)

yah pleas stop back to line omg

47 minutes ago, FeelTheCosmos said:

Why they don’t let me comment . First i am Japanese mate . Yes, I removed my account from the site a long time ago, and this does not mean that I am not present. I am always here, but the words do not benefit my account is on other sites. I do not care what happens. I just said that the game can end with all the achievement trophy in less than the time mentioned in  Reporting I am not defending someone I wish I could.  You can also view my account on another site sorry if my english bad good luck 

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

Why they don’t let me comment . First i am Japanese mate . Yes, I removed my account from the site a long time ago, and this does not mean that I am not present. I am always here, but the words do not benefit my account is on other sites. I do not care what happens. I just said that the game can end with all the achievement trophy in less than the time mentioned in  Reporting I am not defending someone I wish I could.  You can also view my account on another site sorry if my english bad good luck 

This is besides the point of this dispute, also how do you expect us to view your account when it's private and hidden.

Your previous account name was removed from this site and you were caught cheating.

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke
Edit

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

The Mad Max report was correct? (DS3 was 3 months prior)

Honestly, if you had a prior account removed for cheating too, and this one has already been caught cheating. I don't care about this dispute. In my eyes you're at more than 3 flags.

This is my only account here

second why psnp put list faster achiever if anyone who get speedrun he will guilty as cheater , mad max not correct I just hide it for my another game cause i am trying hard for my account i didn’t do anything un-legit 

And i am explains exactly Ds3 my strategy when i got 100% + with partner and many people confirm my topic here in site you can found it in recently platinum and if all this Not enough i will make new account and add all CRT and play dark souls again with friend online to prove everything after all this unfair flagged I didn’t care about leaderboard anymore if will keep doing this for player i know CRT fair not Get reason depends on youtube channel i am not youtuber So the question is there anyone in CRT stay with me 10 hr to get DS3 done again ? If i am not sure i will not put my self in position like this but all the report reason really piss me off , and if they can’t please removed the flagged 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, BADMUSTAFA said:

second why psnp put list faster achiever if anyone who get speedrun he will guilty as cheater , mad max not correct I just hide it for my another game cause i am trying hard for my account i didn’t do anything un-legit 

And i am explains exactly Ds3 my strategy when i got 100% + with partner and many people confirm my topic here in site you can found it in recently platinum and if all this Not enough i will make new account and add all CRT and play dark souls again with friend online to prove everything after all this unfair flagged I didn’t care about leaderboard anymore if will keep doing this for player i know CRT fair not Get reason depends on youtube channel i am not youtuber So the question is there anyone in CRT stay with me 10 hr to get DS3 done again ? If i am not sure i will not put my self in position like this but all the report reason really piss me off , and if they can’t please removed the flagged 

You are not a youtuber? I seem to remember otherwise...

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

You are not a youtuber? I seem to remember otherwise...

OMG Don't go around the topic 

Where do you want to go?

3 hours ago, BADMUSTAFA said:

Where do you want to go?

This whole process is to give you a fair chance to explain how you achieved such a quick time completion for this game. You also haven't told us the reason for your flag or why it shouldn't be flagged to begin with. 

I'm no dark souls buff, but i am playing this game at the moment and can see that your trophy list was completed considerably quick regardless of if you had a 'friend' to help you with covenant items. Doing some rough calculations i can see how some of the top completionists beat this is the time they did and most WR holders have proven methods and this isnt their first 100%.

If you have completed this 100% as fast as you have and legit then you should have no issue explaining how you did it. 

1 hour ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

This whole process is to give you a fair chance to explain how you achieved such a quick time completion for this game. You also haven't told us the reason for your flag or why it shouldn't be flagged to begin with. 

I'm no dark souls buff, but i am playing this game at the moment and can see that your trophy list was completed considerably quick regardless of if you had a 'friend' to help you with covenant items. Doing some rough calculations i can see how some of the top completionists beat this is the time they did and most WR holders have proven methods and this isnt their first 100%.

If you have completed this 100% as fast as you have and legit then you should have no issue explaining how you did it. 

Exactly, he never explains he just fills out a page filled with irrelevant stuff

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

He did the exact same thing during his Mad Max flag dispute, never thoroughly explains the process that gets him such a fast completion time, and instead makes paragraphs of irrelevant fluff to detract away from the flag. He never answered any questions I had for him, and I don’t expect him to answer any here, especially if you’re inquiring about something specific.

Edit: Although it’s been years, I obtained the platinum for DS3 on an old account and know a good bit about the game, and have also watched Nemz38’s 100% speedrun for the game; with a very well thought out route, this time can be possible but if and only if someone was really dropping items for him. If you really can drop every single ring for someone (I haven’t ever personally tested this) then maybe that would explain receiving the trophy for all rings before other trophies. I’m not going to act like I’m an expert on this one, but maybe other people could shed some light on this. Just don’t expect straight answers or explanations from OP. 

Im pretty sure that youre aware, the covenant items and not the rings would be the main issue as they cant be traded or dropped. Specifically the proof of concord kept, requiring either 24 pvp kills through specific summon (6 earned through normal gameplay 3 runs) or even incredible luck even with 500+ discovery.

Like i said im unsure of the technical aspects, however looking at some speedruns it seems suspicious how quickly OP completed it. If he has a burner account and has practiced multiple runs, sure thing, however s/he has stated not on their other dispute. Most of those speedrunners know absolutely everything there is to know. 

OP also recently beat Archavia on SE4 by over a day to be #1 global. The mentioned user being one of the top Australian trophy hunters. I think its strange we havent heard of OP previously and now all of a sudden they are popping up on leaderboards without proof of achievement and failing to explain how they have achieved set goals.

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke
Edit

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

Im pretty sure that youre aware, the covenant items and not the rings would be the main issue as they cant be traded or dropped. Specifically the proof of concord kept, requiring either 24 pvp kills through specific summon (6 earned through normal gameplay 3 runs) or even incredible luck even with 500+ discovery.

Like i said im unsure of the technical aspects, however looking at some speedruns it seems suspicious how quickly OP completed it. If he has a burner account and has practiced multiple runs, sure thing, however s/he has stated not on their other dispute. Most of those speedrunners know absolutely everything there is to know. 

OP also recently beat Archavia on SE4 by over a day to be #1 global. The mentioned user being one of the top Australian trophy hunters. I think its strange we havent heard of OP previously and now all of a sudden they are popping up on leaderboards without proof of achievement and failing to explain how they have achieved set goals.

If the game still utilizes password pairing, then getting the PVP kills quickly for the covenant items would make sense. That could easily knock off an hour or two of farming for the proof of concord kepts, which takes quite awhile even with maxed out luck/coins/symbol of avarice. And iirc there’s a second way of receiving the other covenant items through online play, but if not then someone can correct me there. 

And yeah if he does have a burner account then he definitely would be contradicting himself. I highly doubt anyone would come close to achieving a time like his on their first run through this game, even with assistance from a DS3 vet. Something isn’t adding up. You would need tons of practice and some notes I’d imagine. And I’d really like to know if he could even tag the person who helped him, or at least mention the name, but once again, he probably won’t as he’s not a straight shooter. 

As far as the Archavia situation goes, I wouldn’t know anything about that game to pitch in my two cents, but you’re not the only one who’s concerned about OP’s inability to simply explain how things were done to obtain fast times in games.

Edited by HoorayForTyler

13 hours ago, BADMUSTAFA said:

Mh Months #1 on Tony Hawk no Reports, now I give some people the attention to try it, let's see if you are right. sure I know you aren't right but we could let you dream. so where are your high strats now, we are waiting

16 hours ago, BADMUSTAFA said:

Where do you want to go?

You're the one who brought up YouTube in two of your messages, nobody else.