Platinum still possible?

15 minutes ago, Keep_it_og said:

Hi I was thinking about getting this game 2 finish my collection. I have the platinum in 2 and 3. Is the online still available?

For any game:

1. Go to the trophy list
  2. Find a/the multiplayer trophy
  3. Click on it
  4. Look at the Latest Achievers to see when they did. If it was recent, online is probably still available

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1448-resistance-burning-skies/25-incite

• Like 4

It's worth noting on this one that the MP needs 4 players to start a round, but only 2 if you do a friends match. As that requires you to use the Vita messaging system, that option will be lost soon.

So while MP trophies won't necessarily be unachievable, it will be harder as you'll need 4 instead of 2 to boost. So do it now while it's easier.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

It's not listed on the 'Server Shutdowns' thread, so I'd make an educated guess that it's still active. If that's the case, setup a boosting session, don't ask in threads.

The issue was are there people still online playing. I saw the last post was 7 months ago. 

Edited by DaivRules

On 4/14/2021 at 7:41 PM, AppleScruff88 said:

I'm considering buying this game too since I heard the PS3/Vita store is going down in the summer. I've platinumed the 3rd, and got all but the competitive trophies in R2. I'd boost the trophy with you.

I pulled the trigger, so to speak and bought it. Didn't realize it was only €15, I would have gotten it sooner. So if you do pick it up add me.

On 4/14/2021 at 7:42 PM, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Just got multiplayer trophies 

but to find 3 other people on the game is like looking at paint to dry 

if you need help just friend request me 

we make a ps vita party and make a 2 man game 

You're absolutely right, servers (assuming they use servers and not peer-to-peer) are still up, but no one is biting when waiting for other players.

20 hours ago, Null_Spectre said:

I pulled the trigger, so to speak and bought it. Didn't realize it was only €15, I would have gotten it sooner. So if you do pick it up add me.

You're absolutely right, servers (assuming they use servers and not peer-to-peer) are still up, but no one is biting when waiting for other players.

That is why want just make a party on the vita a start a party match 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 7:12 PM, cffc8 said:

Just finished the game, go to store to buy Network pass. Bought it. Back to the game, and appear the error NP-2247-5 and can't enter the online. Anyone can help?

Be sure to download or re-download any updates so the online pass works. I'm at 40% of trophies as we speak so I'll soon try the only MP trophy to get the platinum.

Edited by Naji-Leonhart

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had error NP-2247-5 today also. Not 100% what made it work but it suddenly did.

1. Tried to download via the PS3 store.

2. Started the demo download on my PS3. (Not downloaded)

3. Started the game in single player backed out.

Retried multiplayer and I have access 

Only as Zyxhco says no-one in the lobbies.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 11:53 AM, Camsta13034 said:

Hi All I am also a bit late but am happy to play online still also finding nobody in the lobby

Incite trophy still possible as of now. Best way to do this is to find one other player and add as a friend. Then create a party in the Vita’s Party App. Then in game, party matchmaking will be available. From there, create a private match. Then the other player can join the match via the Party app. The match will start with just 2 total. Hope this helps. Happy hunting!

7 hours ago, Boncorse said:

As I understood right, I can buy Network Pass only with the physical copy of the game now or I can create a Party and play the mp game without it?

If you have the physical, you’ll need to buy an online pass. If you buy the digital, it comes with an online pass included. Either way you need the online pass if you want the incite trophy.

• 3 months later...
On 12/8/2021 at 1:29 PM, criscoboi said:

Incite trophy still possible as of now. Best way to do this is to find one other player and add as a friend. Then create a party in the Vita’s Party App. Then in game, party matchmaking will be available. From there, create a private match. Then the other player can join the match via the Party app. The match will start with just 2 total. Hope this helps. Happy hunting!

As of March 28, 2022, I can verify that this method is essentially still viable. Except that... once he started a private match, I had a new option within Resistance itself--on the Party Matchmaking screen--to join the host's (PSN name appeared) game. I didn't use the Vita's Party app to join the match. Though, I assume that still works, too, if it did before. 

• Like 1