TheAbyssWalker61

help with two trophies for this awful and tedious platinum

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I love this game, its great , it's not on my top 10 of ps4 exclusive games but i really like it , we need diversity of games for playstation but im tired of replay the game, i need just two more "Moral victory" and "Survivors" can i make this two in my last playtrought? im confused because in moral victory i can't kill anyone but in "Stradford tower" there is a man running to alert guards if i dont shoot him Simon will die and he cant die... if i shoot that man  public opinion will be still good? please help to finish this game

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You can't achieve both of those trophies in one playthrough. The guide makes it clear under the Survivors trophy that you have to shoot the guard to keep Simon alive but unfortunately, as you have realized, that will lock you out of the Moral Victory trophy.

 

Take a break if you're burned out. The platinum requires a lot of playthroughs.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

You can't achieve both of those trophies in one playthrough. The guide makes it clear under the Survivors trophy that you have to shoot the guard to keep Simon alive but unfortunately, as you have realized, that will lock you out of the Moral Victory trophy.

 

Take a break if you're burned out. The platinum requires a lot of playthroughs.

OMG this is one of the worst platinum i have done... now i undertand why doesnt have more thatn 1.6%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was one of my favorite plats when it came out.  

 

Thankfully there are many games because we cannot all like the same one.  

 

This one was epic.  My wife watched me play it.  She was so intrigued.  

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kfree7 said:

This was one of my favorite plats when it came out.  

 

Thankfully there are many games because we cannot all like the same one.  

 

This one was epic.  My wife watched me play it.  She was so intrigued.  

Yeah but i can do both trophies in the same playtrough? im watching a video when a man kills the man running with marcus and he still has the trophy "moral victory" but the first comment says no ; ( this game its not enjoyable anymore

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe just do one trophy and take care of the other later? I say the only ones I hated was the magazine one and the Connor trophy. The Connor comes back one was really funny cuz he dies but keeps coming back. However, after dying like 4 or 5 times it gets old. Plus he's also my favorite character.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Titan said:

Maybe just do one trophy and take care of the other later? I say the only ones I hated was the magazine one and the Connor trophy. The Connor comes back one was really funny cuz he dies but keeps coming back. However, after dying like 4 or 5 times it gets old. Plus he's also my favorite character.

The thing it's that i dont want to replay this game more, i just want to do one more playtrought and not playing the game until 12 years maybe hahaha, so i can do the two in the same playtrought?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

The thing it's that i dont want to replay this game more, i just want to do one more playtrought and not playing the game until 12 years maybe hahaha, so i can do the two in the same playtrought?


100% sure you can get Moral Victory and Survivors in the same playthrough: I got them at the same time. Make sure you shoot the guard to save Simon, and then just do everything else peacefully and save everyone, and you should be fine.

Edited by Shintetsuken
wording
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Shintetsuken said:


100% sure you can get Moral Victory and Survivors in the same playthrough: I got them at the same time. Make sure you shoot the guard to save Simon, and then just do everything else peacefully and save everyone, and you should be fine.

Yeah i was watching a video and the guy shoots the guard and for the rest he was peacefully, thanks for the answer you saved me so now i can be very relaxed with just one playtrought

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

It's really not that difficult or tedious a platinum at all, especially compared to some of the other games out there. At least there aren't any online trophies or stupid shit like that. So you have to do a few playthroughs, so what? It isn't a particularly long game and it's interesting to see how different things play out when you have to play the game differently. If you find the platinum so awful and tedious then don't go for it. Your life won't come to a screeching halt just because you didn't platinum DBH. Video games are supposed to be fun, stop playing if you're not having fun. Sheesh. Too many people expect platinums to just be handed to them on a silver platter these days.

Calm down man, i love the game its great, its not my favorite genre but i like this game because of the tory so it's very great honestly, it just that many games with choices should be easy platinum, they dont have  online multiplayer or extreme difficulty to make you play 7 times when there are other better games, just that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Calm down man, i love the game its great, its not my favorite genre but i like this game because of the tory so it's very great honestly, it just that many games with choices should be easy platinum, they dont have  online multiplayer or extreme difficulty to make you play 7 times when there are other better games, just that.

 

I'm plenty calm, I just think it's sad that trophy hunting has gotten to the point where having to play through a short game more than once to get the platinum makes it an awful and tedious platinum. I could understand if the game sucked but you've said yourself that it doesn't so playing through it again shouldn't be a problem. Just do what I did and take a break from the game between playthroughs. You've said that the game is no longer enjoyable for you because you're having to play through it again. If that's the case, stop. Video games are supposed to be fun. Trophy hunting is supposed to be fun. You shouldn't be forcing yourself to play a game you're not enjoying just to get the platinum. And I don't like your idea that story-driven titles where the story is effected by choices have to have easy platinums. Platinums shouldn't just be handed out to players for beating the game. If that's what you want, there are plenty of shitty Ratalaika titles for you to clutter your profile up with. If anything, it makes sense for choice games to require multiple playthroughs because the story can be taken in many different ways. Platinum games because you enjoy them and enjoy the platinum journey as a whole. Don't come on here complaining because the game didn't throw up a platinum trophy into your lap for clicking a few buttons. Sure some games will have the odd irritating trophy here and there but to say that this game has an awful and tedious platinum is a little silly to me. Just my two cents.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I enjoyed this game but yes i fully understand what you mean, when you have to replay the same sections and scenes again it's really tedious and boring.

 

It was the same for heavy rain but after getting the platinum on PS3 and PS4, i never want to play it again because i've seen it all too many times, i can still visualise the scenes in my brain lol, i love the game but can't play it again.

Edited by saiyanbloodstyle
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/4/2021 at 8:16 PM, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I enjoyed this game but yes i fully understand what you mean, when you have to replay the same sections and scenes again it's really tedious and boring.

 

It was the same for heavy rain but after getting the platinum on PS3 and PS4, i never want to play it again because i've seen it all too many times, i can still visualise the scenes in my brain lol, i love the game but can't play it again.

Finally i finih the game and survivors ending ITS THE BEST, made me tear up the hugh between Hank and Connor what a beautiful lbromance, yeah the platinum its tedious but its a great game and one of the best games of history and for playstation, the best family

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/4/2021 at 1:13 AM, The Titan said:

Maybe just do one trophy and take care of the other later? I say the only ones I hated was the magazine one and the Connor trophy. The Connor comes back one was really funny cuz he dies but keeps coming back. However, after dying like 4 or 5 times it gets old. Plus he's also my favorite character.

It was hilarious to see him die and return nine times and everytime "I dOn'T uNdERsTaNd wHaT iS BotHerIng yOu, lIeUTenAnt" 😂😂

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/4/2021 at 9:38 AM, ImMagnetz said:

@TheAbyssWalker61 Hey, you did it! GG. 1f44d.png

Yeah finally, the true ending it's one of the most beautiful things ever love the videogame actually , i got fun with last and real playtrough, Hank giving a hug to Connor, lets me breathless.. masterpiece

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.