PS5 version?

Angulus

• 3 weeks later...
On 29.4.2021 at 9:30 AM, Iedara said:

Highly unlikely since PSO2New Genesis will begin June this year.

PSO2 NG is like an expansion for PSO2. So if PSO2 NG is released for PS5 then automatically PSO2 is released aswell.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of the DC/GC games and it is very painful to see how this franchise went from my blind go to game to f2p super crap.

I spent thousands of hours on the GC ep 1&2 solely, so much memories there chasing that elusive gi gue body part or unsealing that Sealed J-Sword ! ❤️

I know if it ever comes out on PS4/PS5 (at this rate it's safer to assume PS6) I'll probably give it yet another chance and play it but, having tested the PC japanese version, I'd probably won't spend as much time.

A broken PSO fan ?

On 14/04/2021 at 9:16 AM, Angulus said:

I know this game is for PS4 in Japan, but in the West is only available for Xbox. The game is listed as "Time exclusive" so... do you think we will have a PS5 version in the future?

not in america

I am very unhappy it's not on PS4 or PS5. I for one, can't stand XBOX. Most of my games are ll on PS4/PS5. I really wish they would release it here. It would be a instant pre order for me. Since it does say Time Exclusive- makes it sound like it will (hopefully) eventually be on other consoles. 

• Like 4

On 6/14/2021 at 11:12 AM, AihaLoveleaf said:

It's a real shame none of these PSO2 games are coming over this way. I know we have the JP stack for vanilla PSO2, but going through that would be a 1000 hour slog going back and forth with a dictionary to comprehend the storyline and quests.

It would be tedious for sure, but it might not be thaaat bad since we now have a fully localized version on xbox/windows.

I played the NA version on PC and iirc like 90% of the trophies were just "Kill the boss once" for every main boss. You'd just need to mash through the story mainly. Play on Easy to trivialize all the fights (you don't get the Hard mode rewards but we're just aiming for trophies here)

If you could find some way to get power leveled through Advance Quests or Tokyo Keys, that would probably trivialize most of the content required for the trophies.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 0:04 AM, h4mx0r said:

If you could find some way to get power leveled through Advance Quests or Tokyo Keys, that would probably trivialize most of the content required for the trophies.

A lot of the leveling would also be simplified by free EXP tickets. The game gives out enough of them on a weekly basis that I was able to max level all my jobs in about two weeks without playing over half of them.

On 6/14/2021 at 7:12 PM, AihaLoveleaf said:

It's a real shame none of these PSO2 games are coming over this way. I know we have the JP stack for vanilla PSO2, but going through that would be a 1000 hour slog going back and forth with a dictionary to comprehend the storyline and quests.

More sad is that PSO2 JP is now ip blocked for anyone outside so i guess im forever stuck on 85% for this one lol

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

More sad is that PSO2 JP is now ip blocked for anyone outside so i guess im forever stuck on 85% for this one lol

Wow, IP blocked!? That's ridiculous...

I do believe you might be able to 100% your PSO2 trophies though if you can connect your PS4 through a VPN, assuming you're outside of the JP region. Curious to see if that works out.

18 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Wow, IP blocked!? That's ridiculous...

I do believe you might be able to 100% your PSO2 trophies though if you can connect your PS4 through a VPN, assuming you're outside of the JP region. Curious to see if that works out.

Decided not to bother with it, maybe one day they decide to lift it who knows.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...