How hard it is for a total beginner?

KoDaX12

So hear me out, I'm a total casual fifa player, I only play it when my friends come over, usually we are playing a demo because it allows quick match anyway, but one time one friend brought a full version, and I accidentally got one fucking trophy, it bothered me since then. So how much time would I need to complete it? And how difficult would it be for a total beginner 

7 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Just don't do it.

The FUT trophies are utter bull****...

Pay2Win is the word you're going to learn, if you even try FUT for trophies. People that tell you "just play the game, and grind", are bs'ing you.

Just accept the stain on your account :(

Dammit, that's not quite the response I was looking for lol. Can't it be boosted or something? I see that there are some boosting sessions 

A lot of trophies are easily done.

But the FUT Trophies are difficult and can't be boosted, it's single player only on FIFA 19.

For a beginner to get to division 4 of Rivals will be very difficult. Most of the other trophies are just grinding (and i mean a lot of grinding for a beginner)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Spankad said:

A lot of trophies are easily done.

But the FUT Trophies are difficult and can't be boosted, it's single player only on FIFA 19.

For a beginner to get to division 4 of Rivals will be very difficult. Most of the other trophies are just grinding (and i mean a lot of grinding for a beginner)

Let's say I'm a quick learner, how much time would it take to get the plat? 

15 minutes ago, KoDaX12 said:

Let's say I'm a quick learner, how much time would it take to get the plat? 

honestly no idea anymore how long Journey takes, probably around 5-10 hrs.

I think Pro clubs trophies could be done in maybe 1-2 hours.

UT will be totally dependent where u rank after the first 5 matches. If u are able to win 4 of them, u could be division 4 (or should actually) already and have done the worst thing.

But u will start with a bad team and i think most people playing fifa 19 nowadays will have good/god squads, so as a beginner u will probably be ranked in div 5-7 or something like that.

Then it will takes several hours to get up the ranking, because u have to win your games to get up. So it's not even only about skill, but also about luck with your opponents (teams) and your team.

IF u would be able to start in Div 4, i think the plat will be quite fast... but if you don't and i don't think u will be able as a beginner, it could easily take 20-50 hours or something like that

14 minutes ago, KoDaX12 said:

Hmm 50h isn't bad, maybe I will give it a try

Believe me it's hard. Don't play it. It's waste of your time, because Division 4 it's hardest trophy. Most of players now they have legend players and blue players. When you play against them it's not fear for you, because you have new players with icon gold most of players against you they have Blue & legend players. It's better for you play new FIFA 22. You will start new with all players. You can get plat so easy.

Edited by Tiricy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't matter how good or bad you are in the game, there is one trophy (First of Many) that isn't obtainable anymore, unless EA decides to bring back the daily objectives to the game. Otherwise most of the trophies are easy and with some practice and a little bit of grinding you'll be able to get to division 4 easily.

Oh shit I completely missed this trophy, nobody told me that a plat not obtainable anymore, I'm glad I only got one trophy in the meantime, so now it's 2% instead of 1% lol. Guess I need to hide it again 

Edited by KoDaX12