Breathedge corrupting saves

observadorpt

Hi

I have more than 3 hours of playtime  in the continue screens says the time and when o click on the save, the game load the save then appear on the screen where i got the bubble gum (beginning of the game) and doesnt do anything, i cant move, nothing. So my save become corrupt.  This is just a warning. Im gonna wait for a patch because i dont know how to contact support for this game.

Hi

The problem is i have made a manual save, quit. next day when the screen appears black warning that the game saves blah blah blah, press X to continue, so i press X  and the screen doesnt change to menu, only about 20 seconds the menu appears, then i made continue. And appear like i have to start fresh, but i cant move, cant look, nothing, go to options to load the checkpoint the game freezes and i have to close the game.

• 2 months later...

I've been having the same problems. Redownloading the same save multiple times from the cloud finally worked. Still, this is inexcusable. I never would have bought this game if I had known 1) how missable and random certain trophies are [the trophy descriptions are garbage] and 2) how technically defective it is with save corruption. If RedRuins Softworks had spent 40% more effort on making the game work on a technical level and 40% less effort trying to be verbally clever, Breathedge could have really shone. As it is, the game is subpar, frustrating, and most definitely NOT "Subnautica in space." Subnautica's crafting progression made sense, particularly with modules. Breathedge's module crafting system doesn't explain the service/habitation/transport module conflict - certain rooms can only be crafted in certain modules, yet the game never tells players this. This save corruption problem on top of random missable trophies and unexplained crafting limits really drags the quality of this title down.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

This game recently got a physical release on PS4 and PS5 and I've been semi-interested. Coming across this thread has certainly got me re-considering though.

Does anyone know if these save issues were ever patched?

Nope :(. Other than a small patch soon after launch, which did sweet FA to fix the gamebreaking glitches, this game hasn't been updated in over a year so all the gamebreaking glitches are still there and will likely be present in the PS5 version as well :(.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...