PS5 trophy list?

iNiko33

Hi everyone,

Do you think there will be a ps5 trophy list for RL?

Because I don't want duplicates in my list, so if there is a new list, I will have to keep my ps4 to play RL when I'm able to find a damn PS5...

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, iNiko33 said:

You think it's not possible that they just patch the game to ps5 (as it is now a F2P game)?

No. If a game gets a PS5 upgrade patch it still counts as a PS4 game, so it'll still use the current list.

If a PS5 version comes out, then it'll get a separate new list and you'll still be able to play the PS4 version if you don't want to add that list to your profile.

10 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

No. If a game gets a PS5 upgrade patch it still counts as a PS4 game, so it'll still use the current list.

If a PS5 version comes out, then it'll get a separate new list and you'll still be able to play the PS4 version if you don't want to add that list to your profile.

Final Fantasy XIV got a PS5 upgrade patch and a new list.

Edit Warframe also got an upgrade and a new list.

Edited by Nieird

1 hour ago, Shadiochao said:

Those aren't patches to the PS4 versions. They're separate PS5 releases that you have to download separately from the PS4 version

It was my understanding that you could play ps4 version of  FFXIV on ps5 since november and a patch for ps5 was release yesterday. (With more chapter for the game)

Edited by Nieird

• 3 weeks later...

I think it just depends on how Psyonix/Epic handles it.

For Fortnite you can't play the PS4 version on PS5 at all but a game like Dead By Daylight you can have both the PS4 and PS5 versions installed and playable 

If the game does get a PS4 version it will definitely have a new trophy list though, as it seems like you devs can't do 'stacked' lists where PS3 Vita & PS4 used to be able to share a single list across all of those platforms on PS5 for whatever reason so for people that are into stacking trophy lists y'all have that to look forward to