Early Roadmap?

LethalLuke1993

Hey all

It seems the community has done a great job so far at troubleshooting this platinum.

I want to start the game this evening and was wondering if one of you would be able to throw together a very basic guide/roadmap if you will.

Doesn't need to be detailed just a basic order of attack for the platinum etc?

start a new game and kill every mudo you see+ do not die in this levels and try not to kill any sligs.

after the bad ending trophy pops , replay the level via level select and rescue all mudos, than you unlock level 16 and 17, rescue all mudos here and dont die + try not kill sligs

after you finished the game , replay all level and get all platinum badges.

For the no death run use the cloud save method

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

start a new game and kill every mudo you see+ do not die in this levels and try not to kill any sligs.

after the bad ending trophy pops , replay the level via level select and rescue all mudos, than you unlock level 16 and 17, rescue all mudos here and dont die + try not kill sligs

after you finished the game , replay all level and get all platinum badges.

For the no death run use the cloud save method

Cheers, mate. Was thinking it would be along these lines. I'm nearly at the end of my first run and won't get either bad or good trophy related to 1,000 Mudokons as I'm pretty much in the middle, haha. Just trying to complete the game at this point.

So after I've completed the game I'll probably clean-up in level select to rescue everyone and get badges, then do a full run to kill every Mudokon, whilst trying to stay alive. Might have to take breaks though as the game is frustrating at times.

I'm guessing the trophy for not killing more than 100 Sligs has to be done in a full playthrough, not chapter select?

2 hours ago, Asher1985 said:

Cheers, mate. Was thinking it would be along these lines. I'm nearly at the end of my first run and won't get either bad or good trophy related to 1,000 Mudokons as I'm pretty much in the middle, haha. Just trying to complete the game at this point.

So after I've completed the game I'll probably clean-up in level select to rescue everyone and get badges, then do a full run to kill every Mudokon, whilst trying to stay alive. Might have to take breaks though as the game is frustrating at times.

I'm guessing the trophy for not killing more than 100 Sligs has to be done in a full playthrough, not chapter select?

Level select still bugs a lot of stuff, be careful. Some have reported popping the 'Whose Side Are You On' trophy on level 15, but another playing said it didnt pop using level select

19 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Level select still bugs a lot of stuff, be careful. Some have reported popping the 'Whose Side Are You On' trophy on level 15, but another playing said it didnt pop using level select

That's fine, I'll do a full story run for that trophy just to be safe since the devs said level select only saves improvements.