Tip for final boss on inferno!

Elariiah

After having spend at least 2 hours trying to win the final fight on inferno (I'm not great at perfect dodges) I realised something. I bought the dlc pack which gave all the cheat shop items so I didn't have to farm for them. This meant I had 2 iron defense coins, but then I checked the shop and turns out I could buy those coins 2 more times (which I did not realise before). Having these 4 coins I could take a huge amount of hits without dying and it got really easy! 

I hope this can help someone out that becomes as desperate to kill him as I did!

(If you don't agree with using these items/ buying them with real money or whatever that's completely fine and I respect everyone's decisions/opinions so pls also respect mine and no complaints or harassing. Just posted this for whoever is interested :) )

Edited by Elariiah
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finished this yesterday on Inferno, had just the regular 2 Coins and man, his attacks can be a pain sometimes xD

But after a few tries i managed it, just the Minimalist and Save it for Later! run to do, i will do both in one due to Assissted mode (never played that till now xD )

I didn't buy the DLC for the extra defense coins but I'll go ahead and say that what I did was I stuck around on the far back right and left corners which if I remember right he would do an attack that took him a couple seconds to do or at least it made it where you had slightly more time before his attacks could reach you. I didn't have to dodge him much if at all doing that.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Everytime I'm so proud of myself because cheats like these don't excist >.< and then poof there they are. Since the game is going to be released on ps5 soon it's actually quite nice not having to redo the nemesis fight over and over again.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 28/02/2022 at 10:12 PM, Chaos_Bladez said:

Everyone can farm these items in just like two hours using PowerPyx's guide. Just make sure you have saves in the two required spots.

The boss fight at the end is so infuriating. The attacks feel random and once you get hit by one slam, you get hit by all of them. Easily the worst part of this disappointing game.

You can farm and get TWO of the coins, yes.

But if you’d read OP you’d see they’re stating that by buying the additional content pack it gives you an ADDITIONAL TWO of each coin, allowing 4 healing, 4 Defense and 4 strength coins. Rather than the two you’re limited to in the core game.

Reading comprehension is both basic AND fun! 

• Haha 1

You can cancel the 6+ left slap combo by quickly pushing the left battery, letting go and dodging back. Little bit more to it to utilise it properly, but thats the gist of it.

Its the only attack i cannot confidently dodge, so I just cancel it altogether!!

Edited by Optinooby

On 7/25/2023 at 8:56 AM, Oberlin1694 said:

You can farm and get TWO of the coins, yes.

But if you’d read OP you’d see they’re stating that by buying the additional content pack it gives you an ADDITIONAL TWO of each coin, allowing 4 healing, 4 Defense and 4 strength coins. Rather than the two you’re limited to in the core game.

Reading comprehension is both basic AND fun! 

Ok no need to make a rude little comment there at the end.

I was mainly responding to this part:

"I bought the dlc pack which gave all the cheat shop items so I didn't have to farm for them"

I was just telling people they probably don't need to plunk down real money at all because those items aren't hard to earn. 

• Like 1