Too pure for this world 100 slig questions

iLmIgLiOrE91

44 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

sorry guys this i think is the hardest trophy in the game i'm at 80% but does anyone have any suggestions about it? to kill very few sligs and have 100 at the end of chapter 17? it's crazy

None of us no what triggers it exactly yet m8, if it can pop on the bad ending, it will be not to bad, but yea, if on must be on good ending, yea pretty difficult! 

I have already tried to do it by making a bad ending up to chapter 15 and making various counts I was exactly at 100 as the trophy requires, I was very bad as soon as he did not give it ... and from there I understood that he also wants the 16 and 17 ..., that there are so many sligs in the distillery alone, I am shocked

8 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

I have already tried to do it by making a bad ending up to chapter 15 and making various counts I was exactly at 100 as the trophy requires, I was very bad as soon as he did not give it ... and from there I understood that he also wants the 16 and 17 ..., that there are so many sligs in the distillery alone, I am shocked

We dont know where it pops m8, its all just speculation and bugs at this point

Posting this here in addition to the main thread in case it helps anyone not waste 10 hours of their life:

I just finished the game front to back for the < 100 slig kills trophy.

Started a New Game. Completed all 17 levels in Story Mode. If a Slig died that I didn't want to die I closed the app. The trophy did not pop. 72 kills total. I have never felt so burned by a game before. Think I'm putting this down for good cause I'm not doing that nonsense again

10 hours ago, Mike_Kaspar said:

Posting this here in addition to the main thread in case it helps anyone not waste 10 hours of their life:

I just finished the game front to back for the < 100 slig kills trophy.

Started a New Game. Completed all 17 levels in Story Mode. If a Slig died that I didn't want to die I closed the app. The trophy did not pop. 72 kills total. I have never felt so burned by a game before. Think I'm putting this down for good cause I'm not doing that nonsense again

I wish there was another thing u can try, bur I dont think there is, u basically covered most the variable there

Only last thing I can think I guess, is what if it only pops on a certain ending, like the good or best ending or the special one for saving all??? But cant see that being a thing

Also, not sure if important or not, but the guy who popped it had done level select on the Necrum level. Obviously that shouldnt impact anything, but with this Bugstorm, who knows

Edited by Optinooby

10 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I wish there was another thing u can try, bur I dont think there is, u basically covered most the variable there

Only last thing I can think I guess, is what if it only pops on a certain ending, like the good or best ending or the special one for saving all??? But cant see that being a thing

Also, not sure if important or not, but the guy who popped it had done level select on the Necrum level. Obviously that shouldnt impact anything, but with this Bugstorm, who knows

Did the trophy pop after finishing Necrum? Or did he finish Necrum, immediately finish level-select Necrum, and then proceed with Continue Game?

5 hours ago, MasterDudu said:

Hey man! The trophy guided came out on PowerPyx and apparently the trophy is bugged... So you may have to do it once they fix it, prob in the next patches! However, could you post your numbers per chapter? That would be sooo cool! 

Thanks and don't give up :)

Level / Slig Kills from 2 runs I tracked:

1 / 0
2 / 0 
3 / 0
4 / 0 
5 / 8 
6 / 0 
7 / 2 
8 / 0 
9 / 2 
10 / 4 
11 / 2 
12 / 0 
13 / 2 
14 / 1 
15 / 15 

1 / 0 
2 / 0 
3 / 1 
4 / 0 
5 / 8 
6 / 0 
7 / 0 
8 / 0 
9 / 2 
10 / 2 
11 / 2 
12 / 0 
13 / 1 
14 / 0 
15 / 14 
16 / 9 
17 / 36

22 minutes ago, Mike_Kaspar said:

Did the trophy pop after finishing Necrum? Or did he finish Necrum, immediately finish level-select Necrum, and then proceed with Continue Game?

Level / Slig Kills from 2 runs I tracked:

1 / 0
2 / 0 
3 / 0
4 / 0 
5 / 8 
6 / 0 
7 / 2 
8 / 0 
9 / 2 
10 / 4 
11 / 2 
12 / 0 
13 / 2 
14 / 1 
15 / 15 

1 / 0 
2 / 0 
3 / 1 
4 / 0 
5 / 8 
6 / 0 
7 / 0 
8 / 0 
9 / 2 
10 / 2 
11 / 2 
12 / 0 
13 / 1 
14 / 0 
15 / 14 
16 / 9 
17 / 36

He didnt say m8, but I was thinking the exact same aa you. Makes sense as it was No Deaths, if I was him on a NG doing no deaths, I would have gone straight back into it

1 hour ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

i finish once again the game with 89 slig but not trophy, for me is glitchy, grrrrr , i've already finshed the game too many time, with the next patch is so possibile with replay the last level? is a nightmare.....

Was it good ending or true ending (all levels positive)??? 

I got the trophy! 

so here are a few informations :

level 1 - 0 kills - good karma
level 2 - 0 kills - good karma
level 3 - 0 kills - good karma
level 4 - 0 kills - good karma
level 5 - 9 kills - good karma
level 6 - 0 kills - good karma
level 7 - 0 kills - good karma
level 8 - 0 kills - good karma
level 9 - 1 kills - good karma
level 10 - 3 kills - good karma
level 11 - 1 kills - good karma
level 12 - 0 kills - good karma
level 13 - 3 kills - good karma
level 14 - 3 kills - good karma
level 15 - 13 kills - good karma
level 16 - 14 kills - good karma
level 17 - 15 kills - good karma

total kills : 63
checkpoint restarts/ loaded kills : 39

As you can see, checkpoint reloading has nothing to do with it because i would be at over 100 kills for now.

i replayed level 13 to change bad karma to good karma. i did it with checkpoint reloading, i got the best ending. I closed the game at the very last room of the game (Where the boss is) and finished it there without deaths (not the complete level without deaths, only the boss). i dont now if i miss some important informations here, let me now if i missing something.

from the main thread:

YESSSS I FUCKING GOT IT ASWELL :yay::yay::yay:!!!

Didn't got the true ending either!

Bad quarma at

The Ruins 72%/80%

Feeco depot 24/80%

Below is the part how I played.

Level 13 is the part where I force quitted the game so that's why the +3+3 was I wasn't sure if they would count in the end.

Same goes for level 16

After reading @IX_Edinho_XI's post I made it to level 17 and I was at the point to say I dont care anymore I'm just going to restart checkpoints if I mess up. And I used 2 restarts at the final boss which would make it 8+8+8= 24 kills.

Lvl 1. 0 kills
Lvl 2. 1 Kills
Lvl 3. 0 kills
Lvl 4. 0 kills
Lvl 5. 9 kill
Lvl 6. 0 kill
Lvl 7. 1 kill
Lvl 8. 0 kills
Lvl 9. 3 kills
Lvl 10. 0 kill 
Lvl 11. 1 kill
Lvl 12. 0 kills
Lvl 13. 4(+3? +3?)
Lvl 14. 0
Lvl 15. 14(+14?)
Lvl 16. 10 (unclear if +10 because I did one restart level.. Not sure if that wipes out kills)
Lvl 17. 8 kills. + 3 checkpoint restarts
( = force quit restart)

Even with restarts that would still put me at 97 total.

Conclusion
Still unclear how this trophy works. I didn't get the true ending, I messed up a lot. At the brewery I used cloud save for over 10 times and at the last level I just spammed restart checkpoint and died a few times. 

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

dal thread principale:

SÌ, HO FUCKING HO ANCHE OTTENUTO !!!  :yay::yay::yay:

Neanche il vero finale è arrivato!

Bad quarma a

Le Rovine 72% / 80%

Deposito Feeco 24/80%

Di seguito è la parte in cui ho interpretato.

Il livello 13 è la parte in cui ho forzato l'uscita dal gioco, quindi è per questo che i + 3 + 3 non ero sicuro che avrebbero contato alla fine.

Lo stesso vale per il livello 16

Dopo aver letto @IX_Edinho_XIpost sono arrivato al livello 17 ed ero sul punto di dire che non mi interessa più sto solo per riavviare i checkpoint se sbaglio. E ho usato 2 riavvii al boss finale che avrebbe reso 8 + 8 + 8 = 24 uccisioni.

Lvl 1. 0 uccide il livello
2. 1 uccide il livello
3. 0 uccide il livello
4. 0 uccide il livello
5. 9 uccide il livello
6. 0 uccide il livello
7. 1 uccide il livello
8. 0 uccide il livello
9. 3 uccide il livello
10. 0 uccide 
Lvl 11. 1 kill
Lvl 12. 0 uccide
Lvl 13. 4 (+3? +3?)
Lvl 14. 0
Lvl 15. 14 (+14?)
Lvl 16. 10 (non è chiaro se +10 perché ho fatto un riavvio di livello .. Non sono sicuro che questo cancelli le uccisioni)
Lvl 17. 8 uccisioni. + 3 riavvii del checkpoint
(= forza la chiusura del riavvio)

Anche con i riavvii che mi porterebbero comunque a 97 totali.

Conclusione
Non è ancora chiaro come funzioni questo trofeo. Non ho avuto il vero finale, ho sbagliato molto. Al birrificio ho usato il cloud save per oltre 10 volte e all'ultimo livello ho appena spammato il checkpoint di riavvio e sono morto alcune volte. 

sorry man but i've use the level select for the last level still work? because i finish the game with 89 but not trophy.....

1 hour ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

Ho preso il trofeo! 

quindi ecco alcune informazioni:

livello 1-0 uccisioni - karma buono
livello 2-0 uccisioni - buon karma
livello 3-0 uccisioni - buon karma
livello 4-0 uccisioni - buon karma
livello 5-9 uccisioni - buon karma
livello 6-0 uccisioni - buon karma
livello 7 - 0 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 8-0 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 9-1 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 10-3 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 11-1 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 12-0 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 13-3 uccisioni - buon
livello di karma 14-3 uccisioni - buon
livello di karma 15-13 uccisioni - buon
livello di karma 16-14 uccisioni - buon
livello di karma 17-15 uccisioni - buon karma

uccisioni totali: 63
riavvii checkpoint / uccisioni caricate: 39

Come puoi vedere, il ricaricamento del checkpoint non ha nulla a che fare con questo perché per ora sarei a più di 100 uccisioni.

Ho rigiocato il livello 13 per cambiare karma cattivo in karma buono. l'ho fatto ricaricando il checkpoint, ho ottenuto il finale migliore. Ho chiuso il gioco nell'ultima stanza del gioco (dove si trova il boss) e l'ho finito lì senza morti (non il livello completo senza morti, solo il boss). ora non se mi mancano alcune informazioni importanti qui, lasciami ora se mi manca qualcosa.

can you explain me more? and especially if I select the last level it still works for me since I finished the story again with 89 slig but no trophy

4 hours ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

I did 12 levels with good karma since he also wanted level 16 and 17 unlocked, but excuse me a question I saw your profile, and you don't have oddworld but why then comments on various posts of the game? @Optinooby

I clearly do have it then m8 xD

Best to ignore my main as i use MANY alts, i only use main when im sure i will be platting and 100%

I play to write guides m8, i test everything on alts before deciding if i will cover plus if i like it as well ;)

I just got the trophie in this version (1.070). I reloaded a lot of time to the previous checkpoint because I killed one or more sligs by inadvertance and it looks like it didn't count for the final result.

I noted all the slig kills through the levels when we have the result page so here is my list :
level 1 - 0 kills
level 2 - 0 kills
level 3 - 0 kills
level 4 - 0 kills
level 5 - 9 kills
level 6 - 0 kills
level 7 - 0 kills
level 8 - 0 kills
level 9 - 0 kills
level 10 - 3 kills
level 11 - 0 kills
level 12 - 0 kills
level 13 - 3 kills
level 14 - 2 kills
level 15 - 15 kills
level 16 - 18 kills
level 17 - 10 kills

Now I will calmly do the no death run and after I will collect all the badges hoping the next patch will fix the bug =)

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, jester946 said:

How the heck are you guys getting so few deaths in The Brewery? Geez, once I hit 36 kills, I just gave up and said screw it. Ended with 53. 

It's a large mix of using the nonlethal items given to you (which frankly is a fuckton) and just deciding to run instead of fight. Most of my kills are from the tear extractor sections since many enemies spawn in such a small area and it would be very annoying to pacify all of them without dying. All 3 parts where you have to open the train gates can be cheesed since you have no mudokons to protect and you can use elevation to your advantage, not to mention the OP smoke screens you can use.

12 hours ago, jester946 said:

Now, can go back via chapter select and lower my kills to get to under 100, or do I have to start a new game?

I started doing it through chapter select but got pissed off, gave up and was going to try in a new playthrough, focusing solely on it. Almost positive I was over 100 kills yet the trophy popped anyway! So chapter select will work (I played on PS4 though). But level select to get this is the same as a new game anyway so might as well just do a new game.

• Like 1

On 13/05/2021 at 0:50 PM, Asher1985 said:

I started doing it through chapter select but got pissed off, gave up and was going to try in a new playthrough, focusing solely on it. Almost positive I was over 100 kills yet the trophy popped anyway! So chapter select will work (I played on PS4 though). But level select to get this is the same as a new game anyway so might as well just do a new game.

Did you replay chapters to get the kills down and then replay the final mission for the trophy?