Multiplayer in 2021

Mr_Tenno777

How is the multiplayer mode for Crysis 3 still going? Well I'm glad you asked. For those who want to ask if the platinum is still obtainable and the servers are up still, then yes, yes the platinum can be obtained, and you can connect for the most part. Depending on your timezone, you can find a good amount of players playing the game, though if you are new, prepare to get smoked to the bones, as the remaining players are professional to the mode. 

Boosting is pretty easy, though depending on your timezone, you can still find randoms that will screw you over.

And there are challenges still being issued, and I'm not sure if EA or Crytek (whoever is running the server) will stop issuing challenges. 

I dont have the DLC, but since the PS3 storefront is closing the 100% for the Crysis series will be unobtainable if you dont buy it before July hits. I dont personally dont own it, but I'm sure it is more barren then the base game.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2021 at 4:22 AM, blazkowicz6 said:

Well in the evenings european time there is a lot of randoms. You can let them play their own match usually TDM and pick another mode like DM or spears and do your thing. 

So I haven’t started boosting this game yet. Wary to add it to my list in case servers come down mid boost. 

Is it possible to boost everything in a random objective based game mode that’s dead?

Also do you know the optimal xp boost? Is 6 players minimum to start a match?

20 hours ago, SakiSakiSukiSuki said:

What is the boosting method employed?

Been a while since I gotten the platinum for the game, but 6 folks are needed for a match, and you should not have issues boosting the DLC I think, but when I was boosting the multiplayer with other folks who were getting the platinum, the base game is still kinda active and randoms can join in. If you want to slow them down a bit, dont accept their friend request that they will send. Be aware that they can still join yall. I really advise getting the addon to boost unless you like a difficult time. Other than that, minority of the game is pretty much dead.

21 hours ago, SakiSakiSukiSuki said:

What is the boosting method employed?

I see you are in discord server so all will be good. ?

And yes,ignore friend requests by randoms,they will know when you are playing haha.

Edited by blazkowicz6

On 4/15/2021 at 11:34 AM, mckbros said:

How is the multiplayer mode for Crysis 3 still going? Well I'm glad you asked. For those who want to ask if the platinum is still obtainable and the servers are up still, then yes, yes the platinum can be obtained, and you can connect for the most part. Depending on your timezone, you can find a good amount of players playing the game, though if you are new, prepare to get smoked to the bones, as the remaining players are professional to the mode. 

Boosting is pretty easy, though depending on your timezone, you can still find randoms that will screw you over.

And there are challenges still being issued, and I'm not sure if EA or Crytek (whoever is running the server) will stop issuing challenges. 

I dont have the DLC, but since the PS3 storefront is closing the 100% for the Crysis series will be unobtainable if you dont buy it before July hits. I dont personally dont own it, but I'm sure it is more barren then the base game.

Believe me they R very easy to boost . 

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...